• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BCB Adjustable Radius Arms & Bronco Lean

mrdrnac

Contributor
Does anyone know if you can just install the C Bushings on the BCB Adjustable Radius Arms without worrying about the Bronco Lean Syndrome? I would think that you could adjust out any possible lean by adjusting the radius arm adjustment on one side? Can anyone verify?

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Does anyone know if you can just install the C Bushings on the BCB Adjustable Radius Arms without worrying about the Bronco Lean Syndrome? I would think that you could adjust out any possible lean by adjusting the radius arm adjustment on one side? Can anyone verify?

Sure but you would still want to get them pretty parallel.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
X2. Get them close and adjust after its together. I have one of the first sets installed in 2006. Did just like I described. Adjusted the lean out to whereby was level, later took for front end alignment and it was in spec.