• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Beautiful Restorated/Modified 1966 Bronco For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreg

Loc.
Winston-Salem
Sold I am going to miss her:(

I am selling my recently purchased restored/modified 1966 Bronco. I purchased November 2011 from Build A Bronco. Where it had undergone a thorough ground up restoration. I then had additional work done by a local speed shop, you can see it on the dyno test on this video.

If you are in the market for a recent ground up restoration then this is worth a look. I have invested more than I am asking so my loss could be your gain. June 9 update-I am substantially lowering the price based on what people on this board have told me is a "more realistic" sale price. I have invested $50k and at my wife's suggestion have decided to try and really part with it.

Serious inquiries are welcomed:

Contact David at dwfr@yahoo.com

1966 Bronco, Painted 2006 Ford Mustang legend green.
• Powder coated frame in Hammertone
• 3.5" lift kit with braided steel brake line extensions.
• 31 x 10.5015 Goodyear Wrangler tires (5)
• Aftermarket heavy duty bumpers with spare tire carrier on the rear and winch, KC 100w running lights on the front.
• 23 Gal. aftermarket gas tank
• Tuffy security box mounted under passenger seat.
• H4 headlights and heavy duty wiring harness.
• Stainless Nerf Bars
• Linex interior
• Aftermarket High back spice seats with rear flip and fold and locking center console.
• Spice colored Rampage soft top.
• 6 pt Roll cage.
• Kenwood KDC-X995 CD Receiver
• Rugged Ridge 300 watt 6 speaker sound bar.
• Recon 302 engine with MSD Pro Billet Distributor, Holley 390, custom billet spark plug wire looms, Bronco script valve covers, new starter and alternator, Aluminum radiator.
• New custom dual exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers.
• Optima battery with polished billet hold-down.
• Power steering system.
• Power Brake system.
• 3 spd manual transmission with Hurst floor shifter.
• Dana 30 front end with disc brake conversion.
• Ford 9" rear end.
• Wired for "flat 4" trailer plug.
• Electric wiper kit to replace the factory vacuum ones.

Check out my Ford Bronco Facebook page for more photos.

Attachments

• Boss Moss.jpg
    Boss Moss.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 952
  • Bronco 1.jpg
    Bronco 1.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 812
  • left side.jpg
    left side.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 807
  • left side view 2.jpg
    left side view 2.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 757
  • online.jpg
    online.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 778
  • under carriage.jpg
    under carriage.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 671
  • Engine.jpg
    Engine.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 769
  • topless 1 - Copy.JPG
    topless 1 - Copy.JPG
    203.6 KB · Views: 776
  • topless 2 - Copy.JPG
    topless 2 - Copy.JPG
    199.9 KB · Views: 552
  • Bronco 29 January.jpg
    Bronco 29 January.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 647
Last edited:

Ebphonehome

knock down that wall. that wall and that fargain wall. just saw johnny dangerous again sorry

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Sorry to rabbit trail, but is that the new Rampage Spice Top? Love it!

Edit - Duh....just saw your description

Last edited:
OP
OP
dreg

dreg

Loc.
Winston-Salem
Sure is, with matching seats and fold/flip rear seat. The guys at BaB did a very nice job outfitting it.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That is a great color, maybe a 65 mustang color? Honey gold?

OP
OP
dreg

dreg

Loc.
Winston-Salem
Actually 2005 Legend Lime Green that went on the GT's for a couple of years. It is a unique color and looks good with the tan top and interior.

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
Have you offered your daughter a bicycle..?...Are you sure she is your daughter?...That is one sweet bronco so I hate to hear of you having to give "her"up..one her...or another...Tough call...LOL

Bulldoglover

David,
I know you hated to sell it, but sometimes its best to do what you think is best..I've been there and done that...Thanks!:cool:

Last edited:
OP
OP
dreg

dreg

Loc.
Winston-Salem
Harry,

From speaking with you I think you probably know how I feel, yes it has been a difficult decision but it is the right decision. My first Bronco experience has not been what I had hoped for. It was an expensive learning experience which taught me that just because someone shares your passion does not mean that they share your ethic. Take good care of her.

Bulldoglover

David,
I plan on enjoying the Bronco for years to come.. I know I will get the excitement out of her you missed becasue you are an honest good man, unlike the guys you dealt with that did you wrong..Good things happen to good people.. Hang in there..HC

OP
OP
dreg

dreg

Loc.
Winston-Salem
Holy crap. $50k+ and all that shit? Those BAB guys have no shame.

Guys, I have been asked to share my story by a number of you via PM. I think after the dust settles I'll write my story but not necessarily to bash anyone. I want other newbies and first time buys to learn from my mistakes. After year of wanting a "cool ride" and always liking EB's. I took the plunge, and boy did I make a few mistakes along the way. Hopefully, others will learn from them and not repeat them.

My EB will soon be heading down to Mobile, AL to a new home. The new owner will be getting the vehicle I should have. I am not only sick at the amount of money I spent chasing my dream but also at my own stupidity. The best I can do is make sure that everything it right with it, and trust me with the amount of money I have dumped into this thing it should be. It is my sincere desire that the new owner enjoy it, I hope it brings him the joy that eluded me.

Once my Bronco is gone I probably won't be checking the message board very often so I would like to thank all you who helped me along the way with your advise and insight. I think the coolest thing about owning one of these vehicles is the camaraderie that goes along with it. I wish I was going to continue to be a member of this community but by this time next week I'll just be a former EB owner:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.