• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bed specs reference?

Landtosea

Is there somewhere to find the bed dimension specs for different model years? Thanks!

doghows72

Bronco Guru
As far as I'm aware they are all the same specs. The beds did not differ from year to year.

OP
OP
L

Landtosea

As far as I'm aware they are all the same specs. The beds did not differ from year to year.

OK, thanks! So for my newbee questions now. What are the bed dimensions? Sorry, I searched here and the web and nothing but varying depths. I am looking for width between wheel wells.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think there was a chart here with all the body dimensions somewhere. Maybe Steve83 has them on his SuperMotors pages?
You might look for posts by Steve83 here, then follow his links to his pages. Should be a table of contents showing what he's got. I hope at least! He's got a lot of Bronco info spread about.

Good luck. Not near my Bronco right now or I'd just get a measurement for you.

Paul

OP
OP
L

Landtosea

LOL, I just want to know if a full sheet of plywood will fit in width....

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Between the tubs is only 43" you would have to put it on top of the tubs. Inside rails is about 56"

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Remember, nothing "normal" fits in an Early Bronco!%)
So just assume it ain't gonna fit, and you'll be happy in life.;)

Paul

OP
OP
L

Landtosea

Click this, read the caption, and check the PREVious & NEXT ones in that album:

Near the bottom Right, it specifies Hip Room Rear Seat 40.00" between the wheelwells.

Thank you sir, that was kind of you to post!