• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

been gone for awhile

gasspaser

Loc.
St Petersburg FL
well i just dont have the time or cash right now, so i am gonna except offers to see what may be a bronco for sale...I know this may suprise some folks but I am sorry there is just a lot of things going on right now with family and life in general...It would be a great father son project not much if left to do except the drive train axels are still great and tough....needs enigine rebuild radiator wiring, brake/fuel lines and some TLC....sorry guys...It's up in the classified section...i dont know what i might get outta her, but i will loose plenty of cash for sure...right now there are more important things to take care of. and i dont want to see this 66 go to waste...

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Sorry to hear about this. It's always been a blast to wheel with you, and hoped to be doing some more.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Too bad you didn't tear it all apart first you would get more out of it, but that motor%) ;D Sorry to hear you have to sell, but I understand there really are more important things in life and you can always get another. Fun wheeling with you is I think an understatement more like crazy;D Keep in touch though Mike;)

Attachments

• OCBR 2006 090.JPG
    OCBR 2006 090.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 6