• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best Bronco deal of ALL TIME!!!...Bronco Holy Grail.....

Loc.
Jasper, Texas
Friday this guy comes into my shop looking to fix the rear sag in his bronco. So we wind talking broncos a few min and he tells me bout one for sale he has.

It sounded way to good to be true. Like one of those email scams.

So I go over and look at it last nite. 1968 bronco. He's blasted and painted the frame, new bushings on the whole thing, rebuilt rear end including new drums pads springs cylinders everything thing, Front has been done the same way it even has new Warn locking hubs. The body has been put on a rotisseir and blasted all the way around coated underside and inside.

Has new rear quarters rockers and front fenders. Comes with half cab/bulkhead and full top.

302 with c4 and Tcase also a 289 with C4 and tcase and an extra 302 block

Rear bench seat in mint condition along with two brand new black front seats(factory style).

Every part that was taken off is in baggies labeled with the part the day it was taken off and where it goes.

Also reciepts for every peice ever bought in the order they were bought and an assembly manual for the 68 broncos.

All with a clear title:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

And even comes with a spare 73 bronco tub and rolling frame:eek: :eek: :eek:

Somebody pinch me thought I was in heaven;D ;D and I got it all for LESS than a song and dance haha;D ;D

So check out my new bronco

CIMG2474.jpg

CIMG2473.jpg

CIMG2486-1.jpg

CIMG2485-1.jpg

CIMG2484.jpg

CIMG2483.jpg

CIMG2482.jpg

CIMG2481.jpg

CIMG2480.jpg

CIMG2479.jpg

CIMG2478.jpg

CIMG2477.jpg

CIMG2476.jpg

CIMG2475.jpg

CIMG2489.jpg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
WOW.. That's Awesome man.. Congrats on that score.... Those kind of deals are hard to come by... ;)

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
good deal there. always wandered how much a song and dance was;D

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
good deal there. always wandered how much a song and dance was;D

So then if;
He gave about 4k
He also gave a song and dance
then
4k=song and dance

You reckon then that a song=2k
and a dance=2k?

I've gotten some pretty good dances at a "gentleman's club" for less....

OP
OP
ProjectCumminsBronco
Loc.
Jasper, Texas
So then if;
He gave about 4k
He also gave a song and dance
then
4k=song and dance

You reckon then that a song=2k
and a dance=2k?

I've gotten some pretty good dances at a "gentleman's club" for less....

Haha I just gave the song and the dance...haha and it was more like 3 and 1;D

reynard101

Bronco Guru
Are you going to be using both tubs and frames? Got any better pictures of the spare frame/tub?

Congrats on the sweet deal! I keep looking for a deal like that. The best I've found is a rust free frame/floor/tub with body panels that are beat to hell for a couple hundred and it was almost 200 miles away from my house.