• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best place to order floor pans

swa0330

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland,OR
From what I have read on this site, for the ribbed pans, Jeff's Bronco Graveyard or Autocrafters are the best places.

Bart

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
I got my ribbed floor pans from AutoKrafters. I think they all come from the same place. So look for the closest to save shipping charges.
On another note. I got a spot weld cutter from Eastwood Products, but a friend suggested I use my sawsall and just cut beside the cross pieces. That worked out very nicely and was much quicker. Of course I had the body off the frame and running gear so that helped if the sawsall. If you don't do the frame off you could do the same thing except using a cut off wheel and a 4 inch grinder. Good luck.

67bondobronc

I have thought long and hard about this. I decided not to buy floor pans but to make my own. You can buy a sheet metal bender that bends up to 18 ga for under 100.00 (which I will do i a week or two) and i bought a sheet of 18 ga for $40 from a local shop. That is as far as I have gotten on it but. It probably will not look as good but it will be more than half price of any I have found. Just my .02. By the way there was a guy on here that spoke about using 2x4's and C clamps and he made his own floor pans. Just another idea.

digmy76

I am considering going with the floor pans from the guy on EBAY. Good price, and appears to be good quality. Anybody have any input or care to dispute the quality of his pans? ???

Tuck

Try Dennis Carpenter. They're located in Charlotte, NC, so the shipping won't kill you. I picked mine up in person, & the guy there took me back in the warehouse. There were tons of body parts back there for all models. It's a good bet that DC supplies the other guys anyway. They have the ribbed pans for YOUR pleasure ;)

On a side note, there was this sweet cobra in the parking lot. I'm sure it was a replica, but it made me forget about the EB for just a sec. I should've asked the guy if he'd trade me straight up...

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
I went with JBG. The pricing, ribs and shipping worked for me. I made several calls to all of the usual suppliers, and went with JBG. Good luck

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jeff's or Dennis Carpenter. I think they carry the same exact ribbed pans.

Good Luck,

Blue71

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
I'm making my own as well. I figure having ribs won't matter much once the liner is sprayed in. I got a full 4X8 sheet of 16 gauge from the scrap yard for $13.50. Wish I had more use for it, there was an entire pallet still banded. ???