• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best place to buy parts

Noah'66

Just bought my first Bronco, a 1966 U13. I'm looking to customize it and would like some advice on the best places to buy parts. I'm in Arkansas and I'll assume the internet but I would appreciate a push in the right direction. Gonna start with trying to find bumpers, a roll bar, and a soft top while it's in the body shop.
Thanks!!
Noah

Vincen

Congratulations! If you are looking for bumpers, Dennis Carpenter does flat rate shipping. Soft tops are priced similarly at Wild Horses, TBP and JBG, and most of the time are free to ship. Wild Horses has a traditional roll bar with decent shipping rates. If you are looking for a family style cage and have welding skills, take a look at All4funoffroad.com. They are roughly $800 shipped to Ohio. Good luck.

77Bronco636

Post of pics of that U13 before its all modified.....(if it is all stock, original, and clean, you may want to go a different route, or even trade for a modified truck if thats what you looking for....have a few people out there looking for a nice U13)
And any of our Bronco venders is the best place to get most of your parts, pricing is right and they have answers to your questions too.....
Good luck with your 1st Bronco and welcome to the forum!!

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Welcome here.

BC Broncos is in Texas and James Duff is in TN. These two are the closest.

Jeffs Bronco Graveyard, Wild Horses and Toms Bronco are also very good shopping for your Bronco. North East also has lots of original parts as well.

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Krawlers Edge in TN for a cage as well. Love mine

chuckji

Contributor
Loc.
SE Michigan
Welcome!
Best places to buy parts?
Use the vendor links along the borders of this website.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
As folks have said, support the Bronco vendors that support the Bronco community. A lot of new vendors are jumping on the band wagon recently but the ones supporting this site have been around a while and we need to support them especially in the current situation.

Duff’s, Wild Horses, BC Broncos, Tom’s, Bailie Bilt, all are big supporters/sponsors of Bronco events around the country.

gnpenning

Contributor
Bronco Slave
Loc.
I have more questions than answers.
Post of pics of that U13 before its all modified.....(if it is all stock, original, and clean, you may want to go a different route, or even trade for a modified truck if thats what you looking for....have a few people out there looking for a nice U13)
And any of our Bronco venders is the best place to get most of your parts, pricing is right and they have answers to your questions too.....
Good luck with your 1st Bronco and welcome to the forum!!

Agreed.

What is your idea of modify?

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Maybe it's just me, but I would go All Original with a 66 U13.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
As has been said, a U13 Bronco is pretty rare and worth more in restored condition than modified. Sell the U13 to a purist and find a U15 to cut up and modify.

Buy parts from the advertisers here on the site. Avoid BC Broncos and Autokrafters if you're looking for things to go smoothly.