• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best place to order floorpans?

Merlin76

I am replacing floorpans in 3 different tubs within the next couple weeks. Where is the best place to order the pans I need. I do want to get pans that have all the grooves and body mount recessions, not just flat steel pans....

TIA guys....

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I got my last 3 sets at Jeff's. They are the ribbed like the originals. They leave you enough extra so you can cut and trim a bit to get a nice fit. They seem to be the cheapest of any too.
Good Luck,

Blue71

OP
OP
M

Merlin76

Sweet, looks like I am going to call Jeffs. Thanks again guys....

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Be sure and ask if they have it in stock and make sure they check to avoid backorders. They usually keep a lot in stock.

Good luck,

Blue71