• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best Sand Tire???

brewchief

I've never considered paddles for my Bronco. I am not sure I want to take that plunge--maybe the title of the thread should have had "not including paddles" because we go to/from the campground (Sandy Shores) three times a day minimum.
Sandy Shores is a long way from the dunes on paddles, I stayed there last year and could see some definite damage to my paddles from running back and forth.

Sand tires unlimited has a tire called the desert master that should work good on the sand and be able to handle a little bit of pavement.

For those not familiar with silver lake there is no camping on the dunes and limited trailer parking so you have to drive on the roads from the campgrounds in the area, depending on which campground it can be several miles.

zman1971

That's the best part! 1/2 way though a season they are free!
their free after every main event around here, and when the outlaws come they only run time trials and a heat race and they toss them %) 10 laps maybe on 3/8 track must be nice