• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best Stock Replacement Seats / Covers

dedgar

So I'm finally going to recover my stock seats as the sheepskin covers on them are falling apart and now I can see the rips in the seats.

It's for a 1970 sport with what I assume is white or off white as it's quite "aged" to tell exactly. It also has a pattern on the insert but of the same color.

Now, I've been looking around but can't seem to find what it is to replace it with.

Who sells this cover and who makes the best one?

And how easy it is it to do yourself?

thesnake

Bronco Guru
The best place to look is the Bronco Hut, Melissa will fix you up. My other choice for non parchment seats, is madeoneforyou on ebay. I got a smokin deal on a bench seat cover for my 66. Hope this helps.

John

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bronco Hut seems to be a favorite for many but I have not used them yet.

For another choice, I recommend and have installed the Parchment Seat Covers with Rosette Inserts from Toms. My 69 is a sport and I installed the Door panels and arm rests as well. Everything is a very nice match, looks great and is good quality.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I have used madeoneforyou off of ebay and installed them myself. By hog ring pliers and hog rings as a package off of ebay as well and have fun changing them out yourself. A sunny day is helpful to heat the covers up to stretch them. I did white, and he has other colors though I am not sure about his parchment.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I've bought over a couple of dozen seat covers from Melissa over the years. She is who I recommend. The correct '66 silver, Ranger, Explorer, and Parchment Rosette.
In fact I received a set of the parchment yesterday from her.