• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Better than a Jeep shirt... coming soon!

TCheney

I posted this image on Facebook and it seemed pretty popular with a bunch of "shares." I posted it on Instagram and it got "borrowed."

Getting my act together to have this shirt printed while I can still consider it mine! It will be a Gildan 100% cotton 6 oz shirt. The art on the front is a Bronco gauge cluster. The art on the back... well... you get it. :) One color art on the front (black) and 3 color art on the back (orange, black, white). I recycled the stripped Bronco from the last SOB shirt I designed. I still wear that shirt a lot... 6 years later!

I will be doing a pre-order for a week, and then the shirts will ship as soon as they come back from the printer.

The price will be $25 per shirt including shipping via USPS mail. Unfortunately I'm getting the stiff treatment on sizes over XL, so I have to go to $27 for XXL and above. Tall sizes will be available too.

Interested?

Attachments

• still-better-shirt-art.jpg
    still-better-shirt-art.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,191

drock

Thom,
Count me in for an XL. Looking forward to getting the painting your doing for me as well.

Last edited:

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Hey Thom Im down for 1 XL might be more can you get kids sizes. If you can't get kids sizes I will take a xs.

Thanks,
John

Last edited:

cekautsky

Loc.
Alta Loma, CA
Im interested. 2 - XL (tall if you have them), 1 Med. 3 shirts total. How do we pay for the shirts?

Last edited:

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
Oh - I'd love me a 2XL Tall! I need to stop wearing my Bronco duds in the shop... they don't survive to welding and grinding :(