• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

bicentennial bronco floor mats

Ranger345

Loc.
Omaha, Ne
Does anyone have these for sale? I remember Wild Horses made them but no longer carry them. Any help would be greatly appriciated!

Deano

Bronco Guru
I would like a set also! I have a set from back in the day and there in bad shape.

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
I am surprised they did not make a second run of them, I would buy another set just to have as back ups. I have both front and rears in my truck, they are one of my favorite mods :)
Dennis

Deano

Bronco Guru
Crush bought a set and he let me put them in mine and I want a new set now.

Deano

Bronco Guru
This is what my old set looks like.
a6890bd7-65da-5663.jpg
a6890bd7-662b-8b00.jpg

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Let me see what we would need to do another batch. I need to look at the last run and check with the manufacture.

Jim

Deano

Bronco Guru
I would think if they were in stock and advertised they would sale. Just my opinion.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
rather than an anniversary one, why not just '66-'77 on them? i won't mis out on this buy like i did last one.