• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

bicentennial bronco floor mats

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
The order has been placed:). It has to be approved by FORD. We should know next week if this will fly.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
The order has been placed:). It has to be approved by FORD. We should know next week if this will fly.

Good deal for sure. Look fowards to it flyin.Im ready for em. Make great Daddy day gift to myself.;)

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Still waiting to hear from FORD. It seems they have yanked the chain on all the floor mat makers over the use of the FORD trademarks. This added scrutiny is what has slowed down this order. We hope to get an answer soon.

Jim

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Looks like we are back on track. With FORD's approval. It won't take that long for theses to be made I would guess we will have them first part of May. I'll post up the deal with links soon.

4WHLFUN

Contributor
Received my mats...look great in my '76! Thanks WH!!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Mine came also and they are very nice and well made!! Thanks W/H

Gene