• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH Bicentennial floor mats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike81

I'm looking for bicentennial floor mats. Let me know if you have 1 or 2 or a set.
Thank you

mickphatmac

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mike81

I already called him and told me no. Said they go with the truck. Thanks though!!

WRG

It amazes me that these mats cant be reproduced. For the life of me... i cant see why Ford or anyone else would have a problem with it.....

OP
OP
M

Mike81

If they did reproduce them I would be all over a couple sets. Until then I'm still looking for a used set.

OP
OP
M

Mike81

I had no idea they were ever reproduced! Thanks for letting me know. I need a set and I'm not picky. I'll take originals or the repops.

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
floor mats

I too have been looking for a set. I just need one but I think I may have found a set waiting now for them to be shipped. I had a set and lost one so if you find a set and want to sell your single I would be interested or I might sell my one to you if it will make a set. Thanks Brian

OP
OP
M

Mike81

Wow mickphatmac! I had to look at the pic twice to see them! Thanks bud

OP
OP
M

Mike81

Hey mickphatmac I found a set of floor mats.....in another truck for sale!!!

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
Got 3 Broncos & 3 sets of bicentennial mats;);) those are a pretty cool feature IMO

OP
OP
M

Mike81

6677ebman are you wanting to part ways with a set? I'll even take the worst lookin set you got. I just need a matching set.

Status
Not open for further replies.