• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Biggest tire with no lift kit???

Bhall75

Loc.
Atlanta
I was curious what is the largest tire you can put on a 1977 Bronco without a lift kit? I plan to put fender flares on the Bronco so keep that in mind. I have a set of tires and rims that I could buy that are 15in 10 / 33's.

Thanks,

pipermike

Mine's stock with flares front and back. I run 32"x11.5. I think that's what most will recomend with no lift, mine still rub in the front sometimes when turning under compression.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
33's will fit once all the fenders are cut but they may rub when you are offroad.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
With trimmed fenders, 33 12.50s will fit very nice. I ran that way for a few years. Some good hard wheeling too, not just street duty.

jasonv

hmm, so 32 x 11.50 should fit with a 1" body lift and fiberglass flares. Cool, I need new tires too. It's a daily driver.

Jason

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
33 x 12.50s will fit with no lift if the finders are cut and flares installed. They may rub a little off-road but not too bad. I put a 2.5" lift on mine and they never rub anymore.

OP
OP
B

Bhall75

Loc.
Atlanta
Thanks for all the helpful info!! That link to the Bronco (Blue) is An amazing Bronco!!

ronnie90

Loc.
las cruces
my dad ran 33 dunlop mud tires no problem but had to do some hammering if you know what i mean. those lips will rub if not.