• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BlackBox-i Planetary GearBox for your Atlas, StaK, Dana300 and Bronco Dana20

OP
OP
N

northwestfab

Loc.
Parksville, BC
BlackBoxes are currently being anodized so we are taking preorders for the ClassicBronco crowd only! $1499. And this is any BlackBox not just the D20 Version.

Kris

OP
OP
N

northwestfab

Loc.
Parksville, BC
Black Friday / Cyber Monday Savings

We are Offering Black Boxes for $1549 (Reg. $1599) until Tuseday. You can Place an Order online at www.northwestfab.com or call us at the shop 250-248-6024.

Nows also a good time to mention that Wild Horses 4X4 is a NEW NorthWest Fab Dealer!

Kris
NWF

mavereq

Bronco Guru
I have my order for one in and hope to get it in the mail this month. I'm using the short AA adapter on the C4 with a manual valve body. I'm keeping the dana 20 since it already has the HD output shaft on it.

I just realized I will have nowhere to mount my twin stick shifter. I need a cable shifter setup but you guys don't have one on your website. HELP!

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I have my order for one in and hope to get it in the mail this month. I'm using the short AA adapter on the C4 with a manual valve body. I'm keeping the dana 20 since it already has the HD output shaft on it.

I just realized I will have nowhere to mount my twin stick shifter. I need a cable shifter setup but you guys don't have one on your website. HELP!

Just ordered mine today for the same set up. I spoke to Kris about your question and it sounds like we'll need to fab something up to mount the twin sticks. What manual valve body will you be running? Stock or reverse pattern?

gearbox

Loc.
Acton, Ca
black box quote

Need a quote for a unit, running a c-4 auto and dana 20 , 74 bronco, how much to 93410 and how long will it take to get
also I tried to get to the indtall site, and it didnt work, would like to ser what I will have to fo yo get it installed

yhank
roger
818-636-4239

OP
OP
N

northwestfab

Loc.
Parksville, BC
We are still here!

Sorry Classic Bronco Members, its been awhile since checking the forum. We are currently working on a batch of Cases so we can start building Dana 20 Specific BlackBoxes again. Give us a Call or send us an email if you have any questions about compatibility with your vehicle!

Kris
NWF