• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

blacked out broncos

skip

Loc.
North Carolina
Let me see some pics of blacked broncos, black wheels, black paint, black tops, all black... I'm thinkin about goin all black on my bronco and wanted to see some pics before i decided.

MattMoe

Contributor
Loc.
Baton Rouge
here are a few I have saved on my PC, (the file name might reflect the owner)

Attachments

• bl27.jpg
    bl27.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 198
  • bl40.JPG
    bl40.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 298
  • JeffT3.JPG
    JeffT3.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 184
  • TN.JPG
    TN.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 174

johnmlebel

Bronco Guru
hey the second post is my truck. and the last one posted by blueeye is gonzo aint it?

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah the second one is yours. I'm not sure about the other one but that's a bad looking blacked out Bronco (or technically a couple of them).

JHD

Loc.
Colorado Springs
I love all black. So far i've got a black engine, frame, axle housings, shocks, and rims. I have thought about going black with the body but with no previous body work experience I don't think it would come out too good. Also it will always look dirty (except on days you wash it) and all the little scratches are going to show.

Drawbacks aside I say go for it.

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
Heres mine. The cage and flairs are not black, but the rest is.

Attachments

• 76BR33.JPG
    76BR33.JPG
    223.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 76BR34.JPG
    76BR34.JPG
    235.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 76BR37.JPG
    76BR37.JPG
    230.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 76BR38.JPG
    76BR38.JPG
    220.4 KB · Views: 54

johnmlebel

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the compliment i did some pin striping to it late last night and am going to put the doors on tonite or tomarrow. its a little cool in michigan in the morning right now but i had to drive it into work anyway

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
If your good at searching I put pictures of mine on here about 1 1/2 years ago ...mine is a plastic dark camo skin with all blackout... top 1/2 cab..flares..wheels ..bumpers.. bed.. rockers..center stripe on the hood...mirrors..wipers..Grill..Flow thru tail gate...My chrome pieces have peeled like wipers and bumper hitch ...
All I couldnt do was the key holes and the door handles .....
Also alot of the inside stuff is blacked out also but I don't like the inside it's too dark ....Black carpet up too the top of the bulk head.... doors inside door panels are again camo ...seats are camo centers with leather black sides ..Black dash ...black doors on the insides ....Inside is just too dark add some white .....

OP
OP
S

skip

Loc.
North Carolina
Thanks. Blue eye thats about exactly what i'm hoping to end up with here in a year or 2 or 3 or... well you know how it goes.

RFR2212

Loc.
Chicago Burbs
almost all black, cept the rust and the rings... I think the paint job cost 4 bucks, and it shows

DSCN4085.JPG