• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Blazin Saddles Run at Disney, Okla.

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
C1 - I forgot about a golf tourney that I'm in Saturday morning.......sooooo, unfortunately I won't be there. C u at OCBR if not sooner.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Like my email said, sorry but too many things going on with vac. next week....like Dale said, see you at OCBR!!!!

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
You guys have a good time with out us. Slap Gordon on the back of the head and tell him happy birthday for me.

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
We'll miss all of you.....consider Gordon slapped.....
It's gonna be a HOT ONE!

NYLES

Bronco Guru
KNOW SO! hey we been pimpin...bet you got a big bag when ya get home! till then dont break nothin!

She jus dont listen!

Last edited:
OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
We did - but it was AWFUL HOT!!!!
but best of all..........I made it up Little Blue!!!!!;D

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Worthless with out pics! LOL

We just got back from a B-day party, we drove the Bronco to it....does that count. Jack D. got a little carried away and my wife got to drive home!

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Worthless with out pics! LOL

We just got back from a B-day party, we drove the Bronco to it....does that count. Jack D. got a little carried away and my wife got to drive home!

David - you know darn good and well that you can't drive and take pics @ the
same time - however, Brigett Hardy (from MS) saved the day and actually got video of Mr. Floyd going up the waterfall and me going up Little Blue so....as soon as she gets home and gets it to me....you'll have yo' pics ;D
Glad to here that the Mrs. drove you home - we don't want no one in trouble... which reminds me, anyone going to Disney needs some updated
info which I'll be getting tomorrow.......%)

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I know, I know!!!!

I thought that you were super connected and had a air card. Then you would have the power!