• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

blizzard 2003

merciless

Loc.
Brooklyn, NY
For all you guys that dont get the white stuff.
I dont get the wheel much since Im in brooklyn. But man I didnt even have to dig the bronco out. Lock it up and plowed right out :)
snow_bronco.jpg

One more fun thing to do with the bronco.
skitchin_bronco.jpg

351YJ

Loc.
Lititz, PA
Yeah, I know how you feel. We got about 30" down here in SE PA. I was driving my Heep XJ looking for people to "rescue" and trying to get stuck in snow banks. It's so much fun when there's NO other cars on the road...kinda freaky too. I don't think you guys want to see pics of me and my heeps anyway. ;) Glad you had fun.

74bronc

Bronco Guru
Yeah, it got down to about 50 degrees here in socal last night. Had to make sure my choke was working so that it would start... ;)

Yellow75

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sioux Falls, SD
It hit 50 today so I put shorts and a tshirt on and took her for a ride.. You know winter is almost over when 50 is warm..!! ;D

Johnnyb

Contributor
Loc.
Flagstaff
I remember when it used to snow like that in No. AZ.
I used to take people boarding behind the EB too. Boy I miss those days.
Excellent shots!

-J

T

teknalee

LOL 74.. yeah man.. this morning i had to actually put on a shirt for the better part of the morning when i went outside to work on my bronco out here in san diego, ca.. it's chilly out there!

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
[quote author=teknalee link=board=5;threadid=14493;start=0#109137 date=1045821505]
LOL 74.. yeah man.. this morning i had to actually put on a shirt for the better part of the morning when i went outside to work on my bronco out here in san diego, ca.. it's chilly out there!
[/quote]
Same here only it was 40. After a whlile of sub-zero 40 feels like 70 to me.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Excellent pics merciless, makes me wish I was there. Hmmm, wonder if you could pull somone through the mud down here like they pull through the snow up there, got me thinking ;)

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey you Sc Cal guys, if you really want warm weather you should head down here to the tropics. 8) We had our first batch of spring-breakers hit town this week and it won't stop until mid-April. :D

78 dgrees and sunny all day long. :-*

KST1

Merciless,

Looks like fun. Kind of justifies some of the bad gas mileage issues doesn't it?

I pulled my brother in-law and the neighbors kid on sleds through my yard for a full day last year. We built jumps and every thing. Whole lotta fun ;D, but it killed my grass :(. Oh well, everything costs you something!

-D

civilgee

Loc.
Northport, Alabama
I live next to Dulles airport in Virginia and we got about 24" to 30". I have a stock 66 with the 170 ci 6 cylinder and it ran like a champ!!! I pulled out two big Chevy's!!!! It was great rolling up in a stocker to a Z-71 asking if they need pulled out. One thing...drum brakes suck!!!!! I got snow in my brakes several times and just about did not get it stopped. Oh...I really want lockers!!!! I almost got stuck several times and if I had lockers...I never would've slowed down.

mgweiss

Loc.
Denver
I remember the good old days when it used to snow out here in Denver. Maybe some of you guys on the east coast could bring out a few dump truck loads so we can remember what snow looks like ;D

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
Yeah we got 30" here and 12 miles to west was 37" and another 50 miles or so 49" on top of 120 on the ground....
They would probably love to truck some of it out there to you poor souls.......
Seems I spent more time working than playin in it this time.....
The snow was up over the Bronco's bumpers .......
The wife agrees that it needs lifted and bigger tires....COurse the parts are already in the garage but now that she saw how good the F250 with it's 33's did she is all for bulking up the Bronc!!!!
Maybe next big one it will be ready....
Chris in Snowy WV
:eek:

72bronco

Bronco Guru
Yeah it was so cold in So. CA this morning I had to wear a light jacket. Brrrrrr!

IowaMike

Bronco Guru
"It hit 50 today so I put shorts and a tshirt on and took her for a ride.. You know winter is almost over when 50 is warm..!! "

We do that at 30 here in ND

jackteri1

Loc.
Yucca Valley, Ca
Hey guys here is So. Ca. we should not be bragging about our weather out here, when them guys are all snowed in. Anybody want to go play 18 holes of golf this afternoon, before it gets to hot.