• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Bobcat style front bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godwick

Loc.
Santa Barbara, CA
440633b7-c67a-61ad.jpg

440633b7-c693-6a9c.jpg

aefdf67e-1f2d-1a9a.jpg

aefdf67e-1f55-e1cd.jpg

Bobcat style front bumper. The previous owner had this on the bronc and I decided to go with the stock look instead. In the pics you'll see some marks. That's where I brushed some surface oxidation off. This bumper is only about a yeah old, seen no real use, no dents. A light coat of paint and you're good to go. Winch ready. New these run for close to 500. Ill sell $350 obo. Or trade for some bilsteins. Includes 2 bolts. Local pickup only due to weight.
Pm me.
Thanks!
-H

Ive also got some stock springs (front and back) and 10" drum brakes if anyone wants 'em.

Last edited:

redpony

Contributor
Hi, I would like to see a pic of this on a Bronco. I have family in SB. I could down and do a duel trip. A catolog pic would work etc. Thanks

Sabas

Godwick

Please contact me @ 714-745-3267, Very interested
Thanks

OP
OP
Godwick

Godwick

Loc.
Santa Barbara, CA
Still got the bumper. God, those pics look terrible. Seriously, a coat of rattle can paint and you're good to go. Might even do it myself.

FindlayJeff

Loc.
San Luis Obispo
I live in San Luis obispo I have the stock bumpers did u already get your stock ones?Would be willing to trade plus give you some cash. Also I have a top for my bronco I would like to trade or sell.

camomog

Loc.
Reno, Nv.
Too bad you live so far away, I have a set of Bilstin 5150's and some cash but up in the Reno area. So here is a bump at least.

wileyboy

I live in Santa Maria, and would like to come see this bumper. Please call me at 805-922-3936. If I don't answer, I will get back with you within 2-3 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.