• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX body dolly or cart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colman

Loc.
Houston
Anyone have a body cart or dolly laying around left over from their restoration. Preferably on casters if possible. I'm collecting parts for my frame off and looking for something better than saw horses when i get to the rust repair. If it doubles as a rotisserie even better. Preferably in Houston Texas but I'm open to see what is out there. Thanks
Andrew

bradktalbot

Frame

There is a guy giving away a frame in the free section you could build a dolly or rotisserie with.

OP
OP
C

Colman

Loc.
Houston
That would be great but he is to far away. Gives me the idea to use a rusty frame that is unsafe for the road but perfect for a jig if I can find one.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
.. Search that cart up.. Not the last 6 or 8 months but back 2 or 3 years ago we had a lot of HOME MADE IDEALS ON HERE. Several looked like they work & cheap.
.. One I remember was 2 sheets of plywood . one each bolted to the ends of the frame. Then the sheets were cut into circles . & seems like it had 2x4 bolted length wise . one end of the frame to the other. For extra support. & the 2x4 could be relocated if they were in the way of your work area.
... & WITH the circles you could just roll it over. & put a block under it. That should cost about &100.00

broncorick

I use an old frame with 6" extension at the mounting points as a jig to build/stabilize the body to build up: working on one now

Status
Not open for further replies.