• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

body man's humor

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Only a body man can appreciate this humor. Mark in San Diego; Beach City Broncos

Attachments

• DSC_6993.jpg
    DSC_6993.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 563

Eoth

Bronco Guru
love it!! ;D;D;D
Brings to mind two things....
1. When all you have is a hammer everything starts looking like a nail.

2. I tell my guys.. "You always know how a job is going to go by the first tool you pick up."

56f100bbw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson / lakeside AZ
Yesterday my neighbor turned over a skid steer bobcat and I didn’t see it happen nobody got hurt but I said I’m glad you told me so I won’t loan you anything except a hammer

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Yesterday my neighbor turned over a skid steer bobcat and I didn’t see it happen nobody got hurt but I said I’m glad you told me so I won’t loan you anything except a hammer

Idk but some how my ole pappy tore off the end of my anvil once:eek:

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
First picture, there's not a hammer there big enough for some of these Bronco's I've been finding!%);D

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That looks like the one-handed hammer options...there should be another row for the two-handed hammers.

U13FL735

Spent my life in a body shop... we would say 'if it doesn't go, get a bigger hammer' Looks like a good selection there.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Pro tip, anything can be a hammer, except a screwdriver, screwdrivers can however be chisels.

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Pro tip, anything can be a hammer, except a screwdriver, screwdrivers can however be chisels.

...and pry bars...and drifts/punches.

This cracks me up. The Navy has training courses that we took and received credit for. One of those is "Tools and Their Uses". I was an AD (that's the Navy rating for aircraft engine mechanic) and took this course back in the mid-80's, long before the interweb. It was a manual with questions for each chapter and blank answer sheets in the back. Once finished, a yeoman in admin would grade them and send the results to personnel for a PN to add into our service record. I digress, but man them were some great days.

Anyway, I have a large (3/8" X 8") Craftsman flat blade screwdriver that I found in the road in front of our house and laugh each time that I misuse it in the manner you guys describe.

This is the modern version of that manual:
http://navybmr.com/study material/NAVEDTRA 14256A.pdf

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Because you need a hammer to remove the locking lugnut securing the dry rotted whitewall snow tire on a crusty steel rim.