• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

body Shop btwn SF and Reno

mikemc

Loc.
Lake Tahoe
I'm looking for some suggestions for a good paint/body shop between SF and Reno. I'm not looking for the $99 specials. I really want someone who will do a good job (on a mostly rust free body) and get it done on time and on budget.
I figured someone out here has some info they can share with me.

Thanks for the help!

mikemc

PS: Any other leads on Bronco repair shops/garages besides Tom's in Sac and Sierra in Turlock? These guys have a lot on their hands right now. This is for my rust bucket that needs a new frame, suspension... and much more I'm sure.

PS

Loc.
Sebastopol, CA
Give Pat and Jessica a call at Santa Rosa Auto Body. They do great work, on schedule, and won't start the project and then just let it sit (like so many horror stories I've read on this board). Plus they're really nice people who like cool cars.

When I did my frame-off, Pat let me work in his shop ( I put in over 150 hours of my own time...), using his lift, stripping and painting the frame and undercarriage and putting the whole thing back together. For the complete story and pictures of their handiwork check out:
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58343

If you're in the market for good work and have a decent budget give 'em a call. 707-584-3660

OP
OP
mikemc

mikemc

Loc.
Lake Tahoe
Thanks!!!

Thanks for the info! I'm in San Rafael so I will call these guys. Your Bronco looks terrific!

Mike