• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bowhunter/rear seat subs?

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Hey bow, was lookin through your album and wondered how this worked out. Let us know. Ive been thinking about this for a long time

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Hey Crush,

The look and fit awesome! Just haven't gotten around to getting everything upholstered and mounted up yet. Procrastination is a dangerous thing.

However, I did have the conversation with my wife just recently that this winter, my goal was to complete the interior and the stereo system.

I'll post up when everything is complete.

Dale

OP
OP
Crush

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Cool. Sounds good. Did you down fire them or up fire them and did you have to space the seat up any?

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Oops. Just realized you are referring to one of my old Broncos. I don't have that one anymore.

Anyway, the rear seat sub mod worked out really well. Speakers were up fired and I didn't have to space the bottom seat cushion at all.

Sorry for the confusion. I thought you were asking about the rear quarter panels that I built for my current rig that has sub's built in.

OP
OP
Crush

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Lol. Yep was lookin at old pics. I was wondering if down fire in would increase the bass response being able to reflect off the floor?