• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bring Your Own Bronco(BYOB) 2013

bronco1017

I am surprised there is much talk going on about this. If this is in fact the last BYOB event I would think everyone would want to attend. Registration ends May 1st. Lets all attend and show Sean and Dave how much we appreciate their efforts.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
We were on the fence it we would make it up again this year since we had so many other trips planned, but when Sean told me in TN that this was the last, that made our decision to attend.

Since we brought the Ranger and Balloon Chaser last time, we will likely bring my Mom's new '67 Halfcab and my Dad's 66 Roadster.

Had a great time last time we were up and look forward to it again!

OP
OP
av8rds

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
We were on the fence it we would make it up again this year since we had so many other trips planned, but when Sean told me in TN that this was the last, that made our decision to attend.

Since we brought the Ranger and Balloon Chaser last time, we will likely bring my Mom's new '67 Halfcab and my Dad's 66 Roadster.

Nice! Glad to hear it! and I(and I'm sure Dave) appreciate you making time for us!

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY

Deff glad to hear!!!!;D

OP
OP
av8rds

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
Thanks Doug I have been slacking! With the road trip and work(not done on time) on my house I am behind. All of my belongings are in my kitchen, garage or garbage at this point. Been sleeping on the couch in the kitchen. Dying to put my furniture back!

Anyway.. If you van get your pre reg out we would appreciate it. We will probably order less shirts than last year so we don't get stuck holding at the end so if you want to be guaranteed a shirt get it in!