• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco at a local auction

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
A friend of mine owns a car dealership here in town and goes to the auction once a week.
Today he sends me a text with a pic attached...with the single question.

What's it's worth...

'71 with a 302, 3 on the tree, manual drums and manual steering..32k on the ticker and VERY clean. The rear quarters are all metal and the interior was near spotless.
Guy wanted $25,000 or it was going to Meacham.

Ahh, the days I wish I had an extra 25 grand floating around...

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_1297.jpg
    IMG_1297.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 271

camp9k

Can't see any rust in the pictures??? the worth is in what you can't see!

fosgate150

The way the prices have been going at auctions it will prob. bring that price.

The color is awesome, the matching top is great, and the chrome drip rail sets it off.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
never ever, have I had that much laying around, Maybe Some DAY, haha

Sweet Ride

Broncobowsher

Total hack
If the little stuff is as good and as clean as the big picture, $25k is very possible.

I go to Barrett Jackson every year. Several Broncos every year. Most look great in the overall pictures, but get up close and they are slapped together basket cases. My running joke for the past couple of years now is that I can find at least one wire nut splicing wiring together on at least one Bronco. Fuel pump and license plate lights recently. See what I can find next year.

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've seen a lot less sell for more.

Rear quarters are nice too.

w1945

If the mileage is correct it will bring that $25,000. I have a 1970 which i purchased in AZ. Believe it or not it was rust free but it was purchased new in AZ and stayed there it's complete life. I added Mustang Cobra engine, PS, Power disk brakes and had it painted inside and out with all new window seals. I quit counting when the price reached $24,000. But it is one sharp Bronco. Never really jumped on it because it is scary with the Cobra engine.

dave67fd

Bronco Guru
Probably worth it to those looking for an original truck. Personally If I was spending that it would be on a truck with more upgrades (ps, pdb, suspension, full cage etc..).

Nonetheless, nice looking rig.