• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Brothers in Miami

71Rig

Hey Guys,
I go to the U of Miami and Im bringing down my '71 on sunday. Just wondering if theres any of you around the area. I don't know much about the car and I might need some help if something happens and I know how much most of you guys know about broncos so It would be nice if I could maybe get some help sometime if I needed it, or if yal want to meetup and grab a beer or something that would be awesome. Thanks -Adam

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
You luck out we have a few guys down buy you look at southeast early bronco web, we have a bronco run jan 26 you can call chuck and follow him up or call me 321 229 3259 chris and i will give in info.

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Sorry Adam, I don't think I've ever seen an EB south of the Broward/Dade line--just Mercedes, Lexus, and Blinged-out Jeeps. You Brother will be a band of ONE! Give 'em hell. Put on big pipe bumpers and don't care, they don't.

I'm up in Northeast Broward and having two small kids greatly limits my free time for next-county cervesa. Keep in touch on this board and maybe we can hook up for a run sometime. There is a large active Heep club in Dade (they used to be the South Broward Wheelers, but I think they've changed the name). A new 4WP opened near my house and I saw a bunch of them there. If they're not too upity they might welcome you for a Dade county run now and then. I think most of the trips go out over Tamiami trail to the Big Cypress. I've wanted to go out there for a long time so if you find some information relay it on here.

Good luck at the "U". You will greatly enjoy the senoritas in that area--the Grove. HOLY COW BATMAN!!
Later,
Chuck

PS--Chris is a good guy so don't mind his spelling. It's much better when his wife types for him...

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
[threadjack]

CSJR - isn't High Point right next to/run into Deerfield Beach? I know a guy who lives/lived there...

[threadjack/off]

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
i've got one in my shop that's a complete build for a customer from miami.
he works out of the university. you'll see it in a few months.

Potshot

I think Chuck is probably the southern-most brother since I left Broward in August. You should definitely catch up with yANK (Chris) up in central, I know they have a mudbath planned in the near future. They're a good crew and fun to wheel with. yANK is good for at least one good stuck per trip!

Flacrusher

Yanks good for at least three stucks and a belly flop in the mud. I'm not driving a bronco yet but you can follow me and the Landcruiser up there Saturdat morning bright and early. I'm in Lake Worth