• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Buggy Home New Pics 4/10

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Very nice. I love the color and everything else.

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
Very Nice! Karl, That's one awesome ride. You forgot to post up the color code of the sick paint!

Is it my eyes, or are the floors invisible?

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Glad to see it's finally home, Karl. It's absolutely beautiful. Looking forward to seeing you, Karen, and all the Broncos in a few weeks!

Todd Z.

OP
OP
kb6677

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks very much guys for the kudos. I went to bed at 9pm last night after the marathon drive home so I did not reply to the kudos. I appreciate them sincerely.

Matlock may have hit it. It will be a while before this one gets slammed on its side-I felt so bad for my Ranger I put new doors on it this winter.

The paint on the body is '66 Frost Turquoise

Looking fwd to getting it out of the enclosed trailer this afternoon.
:)

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
wow,saw this on pirate yesterday...didnt realize it was yours tho...super sweet!

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Karl, Wow! That thing is awesome. What a beautiful rig. Also love those '66 touches as well as the color. Cant wait to see you chewing up some rocks and dirt with her:)
Your bringing this baby to Super Celebration so we can drool all over it right???:)

Andy
Blue71

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Very nice Karl, I envy your creativity with these rigs. See you and Karen in Townsend.

DocLewis

Loc.
Hornsby, TN
Absolutely awesome rig, Karl. You really have the eye for unique and cutting-edge development -- maybe you need to join the Ford Team and show them a thing or three about what off-roaders really want in a 4x4! Doc

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Awesome man, Congrats..! That's one fine ride for sure!

OP
OP
kb6677

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Are the front fenders stretched? They look long.

-You are correct, the ff's, door inserts and rear sections are all stretched a bit.
-I appreciate the compliments on the buggy. It is killing me to be at work and have to wait till this afternoon to get it out of the trailer and in our shop!

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
very nice, Karl, long time waiting. now YOU can sell me the white one?

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Sweet! love the stock front bumper with the hidden winch - got any more pics of how its mounted?

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I can't wait to see it in person and go for a ride!

Very sweet rig....As are all of your projects!