• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Build Party this weekend(SoCal)

Broncoholics

Loc.
Windsor, CO
For all you SoCal guys. I'll likely be working on stuff both days pretty hard. Need to do a lot of body work, and I think I may be stretching the wheelbase this weekend too. If anyone is interested I'm in Lake Elsinore and can email or PM you guys directions to my place. Should be plenty of fab work, body work, and sawzalling going on all weekend. Also if you need minor welding done on your rig, you may want to swing by.

Scotty

Last edited:

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Nice! I wish I could make it :'(

I have to work Sunday and Family Obligations (X-Wife's & Son's Birthdays) on Saturday. Yeah...X-Wife, devorced 12 years but dating now...

Send me your info and if I can sneak away on Saturday, I will!

Brian

joser

Loc.
Chesterfield, MI
Broncoholics said:
Call it a meet and greet then! Free beer and food too! ;D

And I thought it sounded like a great deal just to do some welding. Now you throw the FREE and BEER words around.

Makes me wish two things: 1) I lived closer, or 2) GAS WASN'T $3.25/gallon

I guess I will stay home and finish my Painless wiring install.

Have a great weekend!

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Well, How did yesterday go?
No Pics?

Sorry! I got sick and spent the day on the couch....
I am still feeling like crap, but I am at work today.
All they want is a warm body, I can do that!

Brian

OP
OP
Broncoholics

Broncoholics

Loc.
Windsor, CO
I only had one guy show up yesterday, so we did body work. Both front fenders and the grill is done. Still need to work on the hood, windshield frame, and then bolt it all together.

I'm going to wait to stetch the wheelbase until I have more help and a solid two days to work on it.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
give us a little more notice next time, i'll try and make it across the hill. my weekends are usually planned atleast a week ahead.