• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Calender

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Sounds like a plan, but we still need to decide on allowing ? $2 ? of the $22 for the calander to go to classicbronos.com. If we can't agree on this then why would Jon want to waste his time with this?

Quote from Jax:

"83 Me
93 Black Lab"

Thats a good one jax.
:D

ctowery

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wellington Nevada
;D ;D Count me in, I would love to have a calendar with nothing but Bronco's. I think voteing and then buying from this site would be the best way if thats possible.

Cary

hawkgt

Loc.
Leesburg, VA
I would buy two, one for the office and one for the garage. I was thinking not to long ago that I'm surprised one of the Bronco shops hasn't done this yet. I'm sure you will definately have enough interest on this board to make it worth while.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Sorry for the delayed response folks. I've been out of town for a few days. Actually I'm still stuck in CA because flights were canceled due to fires.

Anyway, the idea is great. I had planned on doing one this year, but just ran out of time. I really should have started about 2 months ago collecting pics and arranging them. Unfortunately with a baby on the way I just don't have time to coordinate this year. :(

It sounds like rbuday is willing to help out, which is great.

I'll have everyone send me their photos so I can put together a poll. We'll vote on the top 13 (12+cover)

I need to confirm some things w/ Rbuday like minimum pic resolution, so I'll post back when I hear back from him. Then we can get this going.

76 explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
oklahoma city
do we need to send a full sized pic or is a resized pic needed? i know with other calenders ive helped with they wanted the biggest pics you could get for quality purposes. this calender has peeked my interest.

O

Original77

Just a couple of ideas that may or may not work.

1. How about choosing 11 of the pictures (months) as a poll chosen by the group for the calendar and having the 12th as an option for your own Bronco. My Bronco isn't the greatest, but I love it to death. I would love to see it in print. ALL 66-77 Broncos are awesome.

2. The 66-77 Bronco's were produced for 12 years, you could have each year represented each month.

Just thoughts. I'm in for a couple calendars too. O'77

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
It looks like there's enough interest so let's see if we can get enough photos to make this work. :)

We're going to have to do this FAST since the end of the year is quickly approaching.

By Sunday 11/9/03 please get me your photo(s) to be considered for the Calendar. We'll all vote and the top 13 will be used.

OK, here's the catch. Photos have to be a minimum size to be able to print cleanly on a full size calendar. If it's a digital image it needs to be 1800x1200 pixels minimum. Basically a 2.0 Megapixel or better camera will be fine. Any lower resolution and they just won't print well. Even the largest photos in the Gallery are too small. Sorry! :(

Slides or prints will also work. You can mail them to me and I'll scan them in. Please include a SASE so I can mail them back to you.

Jon Hanna
P.O. Box 16775
Phoenix, AZ 85011-6775

If you're mailing something please email or PM me so I know it's coming.

rbuday

Does anyone have a pic of President Bush in his bronco? I think that would be a cool pic for one of the 12 pics and I am sure we could get some Federal backing for the calander if we ask George W? What do you guys think?

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
rbuday said:
Does anyone have a pic of President Bush in his bronco? I think that would be a cool pic for one of the 12 pics and I am sure we could get some Federal backing for the calander if we ask George W? What do you guys think?

%)

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
admin said:
It looks like there's enough interest so let's see if we can get enough photos to make this work. :)

We're going to have to do this FAST since the end of the year is quickly approaching.

By Sunday 11/9/03 please get me your photo(s) to be considered for the Calendar. We'll all vote and the top 13 will be used.

OK, here's the catch. Photos have to be a minimum size to be able to print cleanly on a full size calendar. If it's a digital image it needs to be 1800x1200 pixels minimum. Basically a 2.0 Megapixel or better camera will be fine. Any lower resolution and they just won't print well. Even the largest photos in the Gallery are too small. Sorry! :(

Slides or prints will also work. You can mail them to me and I'll scan them in. Please include a SASE so I can mail them back to you.

Jon Hanna
P.O. Box 16775
Phoenix, AZ 85011-6775

If you're mailing something please email or PM me so I know it's coming.

do we email them to your CB.com email?