• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Calender

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
Just send the photo! We all know what it takes to keep going on these EBs. My Eb is not calender friendly but, I am excited to have some calenders to give to my Buds. Just send the photos. I do like the idea of voting for 11 and inserting our own as the 12th. Great idea!!We can vote till we can't click no more!!!;)

OP
OP
N

nickmyron

Loc.
Tigard, OR
Admin,

Maybe you should start a sticky to let everyone know to send pics to you for the calender, that might work better.....

Nick~

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
77BroncoWag said:
?:? is that mine?
Matt
Yup. I did get yours. I sent an email back, but maybe it didn't go through?

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
My feelings would not be hurt if we had 12 months of EB from Pilchuck, Mt Baker, or where ever the heck you live in Snohomish county. Everett, got it! If I come to an Aquasox game would you autograph my EB?

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
feitctaj said:
My feelings would not be hurt if we had 12 months of EB from Pilchuck, Mt Baker, or where ever the heck you live in Snohomish county. Everett, got it! If I come to an Aquasox game would you autograph my EB?

Of course anything for my fans;D

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
There we go! Now we're getting some pics. Thanks folks!

One note...please don't take a smaller pic and change the resolution to bump it up to 1800x1200. It doesn't work that way unfortunately. The original needs to be at that resolution.

And if it's larger then 1800x1200 don't resize it to make it smaller. 1900x1200 is the minimum, but the larger the better.

cjjhalfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oologah, OK _
I've taken a few shots this weekend, but I'm not crazy about the lighting -- either the sun is too bright, or too dark. Maybe I should try around noon?! My lack of bumpers and "Bronco Sport" emblems on the fenders don't thrill me much either, but that's life for now. I could always install those Yugo emblems.......

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
The best time to taks a pic is either early morn or late evening with the sun at your back, also called the golden hour. Try to stay away from direct sunlight or high noon time. If possible take your photo in the shade with fill light (for the guys with 35mm adjustable cameras) Always use your flash even in daylight. Better color satuation.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jeepster said:
The best time to taks a pic is either early morn or late evening with the sun at your back, also called the golden hour. Try to stay away from direct sunlight or high noon time. If possible take your photo in the shade with fill light (for the guys with 35mm adjustable cameras) Always use your flash even in daylight. Better color satuation.

I say we make it a orange EB calender;D