• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Daze 2016 - 50th - ADD YOUR PICS

work765

Are any of you guys staying in a campground near by?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I registered last week and got my new headers today! I'm all-in!

I can't wait to see everyone sneaking around at night from coach to coach with open beers! ;D

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Also, if I'm looking for parts to buy/trade for meeting with folks up there. Do I post that here or?

The way we usually do it, and how we did it for last weekend's Big Bear Bronco Bash, is that you post up your goodies before-hand, and maybe even line up a buyer before dragging all your stuff up the hill with you. But if you want to set some stuff out for sale on speculation, I'm sure nobody will have a problem with that. As long as its just used Bronco parts, you're not setting up a T-shirt stand or some other commercial enterprise. As for where to pre-post your items that are available, this thread is probably as good as anywhere else, since anyone on CB thinking of going to the EBr 50th is probably watching this thread anyhow. I wouldn't have a problem with it, I'm not sure if the OP would.

I can't wait to see everyone sneaking around at night from coach to coach with open beers! ;D

That's what McDonald's cups are for :)

Alright, I'm officially in! Randy I'll be expecting palm trees again.

Mark

Mark let's park together, and try to get as many of the SCB brothers together as well. We can post up on the SCB list to get that going. I spoke with Steve at the Bash and he said we could group together, and if we weren't all coming together we could save spots for the late arrivers.

BTW, I'm headed back up there this afternoon, for Big Bear Forest Fest! 3 Big Bear events in a row :D

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
................Mark let's park together, and try to get as many of the SCB brothers together as well. We can post up on the SCB list to get that going. I spoke with Steve at the Bash and he said we could group together, and if we weren't all coming together we could save spots for the late arrivers.

BTW, I'm headed back up there this afternoon, for Big Bear Forest Fest! 3 Big Bear events in a row :D

Dusty, That would be great if we could all stay close together. I won't be up there till later Fri. night. Randy's coming up with his motorhome also, but I'm not sure on his schedule. I'll check on the SCB list. Nice you guy's are able to get away again. I'll be expecting the 10 cent tour of your new coach. See you in a couple of weeks.

Mark

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
gddyyap I've never wheeled them but spent all my free time riding bikes on them in the '80s. Everything from smooth fire roads to washed out boulder fields. Get a Forest Service map and check it out.

work765

I'm gonna head up. I don't have locked differentials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dusty

Bronco Guru
What are the trails like around Big Bear? I've never been.

Holcomb Creek:

John Bull:

Gold Mountain:

Heartbreak Ridge:

Sidwinder:

Various Trails:
Hope this helps :)

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
I've been to big bear 3 times, 2 with my bronco, and I've only ran gold mountain and John bull. Looking forward to running some of the others. However I would like to run John Bull again with my new setup.

66horse

Bronco Guru
I've been to big bear 3 times, 2 with my bronco, and I've only ran gold mountain and John bull. Looking forward to running some of the others. However I would like to run John Bull again with my new setup.

Check out Holcomb.

Ran bull and Holcomb Friday and Saturday at the bash. Had more fun running Holcomb but both were a blast.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
I'm all in on the palm trees! Save me a spot near you if it's easy enough. We won't be up till Thurs evening, just in time for cocktails ;D

Got your name on the SoCal bronco's list for RV spots. We're trying to get our group parked together in one area. it's not easy with everyone showing up at different times. Debbie and I won't be there till Fri. night. We're doing a modified Holcomb creek run on Sat. I hope you join us for that. I'm sure I'll get a spot somewhat close, but not a big deal, see you guy's Fri. night! Don't stuff all the good raffle prize buckets again!

Mark

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Right on bro!

Sent from somewhere southwest of disorder using a communicator

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Got your name on the SoCal bronco's list for RV spots. We're trying to get our group parked together in one area. it's not easy with everyone showing up at different times. Debbie and I won't be there till Fri. night. We're doing a modified Holcomb creek run on Sat. I hope you join us for that. I'm sure I'll get a spot somewhat close, but not a big deal, see you guy's Fri. night! Don't stuff all the good raffle prize buckets again!

Mark

Mark we'll be saving you a good spot in the center of the action!