• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Daze Head Count!???

matt w

Bronco Guru
So who is going to the 45th Bronco Daze in Anza??

The Wife & I are!;D

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Seriously thinking of going. Have to miss Bronctoberfest this weekend and have been jonesin' to get the Bronco out.

Bundy

Bronco Guru
I'm going- great event!

Glad you posted- didn't see the cutoff for registration is 10/15!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I signed up today, coming from Az.

Brent

I made my hotel reservations today too and hoping that my paypal transfer goes through in time for the cutoff this weekend.

Looking forward to it.

Todd Z.

big jim

I plan on going. What is the registration? where do I go to do that? Does anyone know about the camping situation in the area?

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
We'll be there, looking forward to another DAZE. Don't forget your nite gear if you go on the day run with Rob.;D

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
still up in the air whether or not i'm going, depends on how much work comes in. may not be able to register for the event, may just show up.

big jim

Just registered and reserved a spot in the RV park. I'll be there with the wife and 2 young'ins

GrillMaster

Bronco Guru
What is the tent camping situation? why do you need to register? and what are the dates?

nik

Loc.
Corcoran, CA
Tent camping is free and is right down the road from the resort. This is what i have done both times I have gone. I think registration has something to do with BLM now...but I could be wrong. You do get a shirt and some other goodies with the registration too. Info can be found at www.earlybronco.com

What is the tent camping situation? why do you need to register? and what are the dates?

Bundy

Bronco Guru
just booked a room and holy shit they ain't cheap! I think she said one more left...

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
they don't like tent camping on site, but they've allowed me to in the past. just don't drive your stakes too deep as they have power and water lines under ground. it'll still be about $25 a night to tent camp on site. or camp in the desert and have to pack up every day.

OP
OP
matt w

matt w

Bronco Guru
just booked a room and holy shit they ain't cheap! I think she said one more left...

Ya they sure are not cheap!
...I think they INCREASE the price! heh-heh!;D

One would think they would really drop the pricing since they are filling the place up for the weekend!

Honestly the wife and I would go back at other times if the rooms were more affordable!

Dusty

Bronco Guru

How much was it Ryan? I'm trying to decide between getting a room or getting an RV space.