• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Daze Head Count!???

Bundy

Bronco Guru
$129/night! she said that's with a discount... normally $179?? I don't know if they know exactly where they are but someone should tell them it's the middle of effin nowhere!

but that shower and A/C at the end of the day is worth the money ;D

Bundy

Bronco Guru
you serious????? last time i stayed there it was like $79 a night. oh, PLUS the pet deposit......

Maybe I got shafted because it was one of the few rooms left... or maybe I got the Penthouse Suite? ;D

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
remember the beds there? i don't think there IS a penthouse suite. i wonder if they jack the room rates for events like ours?

Bundy

Bronco Guru
she claimed the opposite Ben... I was shocked as well but if I plan on bringing a lady friend a room with a bed and a shower is somehow more enticing than sleeping in a tent... go figure!

OP
OP
matt w

matt w

Bronco Guru
ya I thought i paid like 117 last year..but oh well! I'm glad you guys are headed out there!;D

big jim

I looked on the site but couldn't find info on the trail rides or other events, times etc. The part i read said it was available elswhere on the site but i couldn't find it

6daze

We'll be there again, stop by and say hi!

Attachments

• DSC_0727.jpg
    DSC_0727.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 59

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Awesome!! Looking forward to finally meeting the infamous Coachbarnes. Are you continuing on to Baja from there?

Todd Z.

LOL -- I think it's you who is infamous! Are you bringing your best friend PJ? ha...

I raced in W. Texas earlier this year and ended up having surgery, along with a couple of months physical therapy to repair the damage. I retired from work in Jan., so based on my physical condition after the last race, I figured it was time to retire from racing also! :( The good news is that I worked out a deal for the racer with a member of the team, and he's bringing the it and most of the old Endeavor team to Baja next month. My heart will be with them, but my body will remain N. of the border!;D

Looking forward to seeing you!

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Looks like we'll have at least 24 EB's from So Cal Broncos there, from the database sheet on our yahoo group. Shaping up to be a good time!

Mr Rags

Contributor
My wife and I are going. Been registered since it opened. This is the wife's favorite trip. We are going to have another strong ACB contingent this year. Including Todd and yjzonie, current count is about 6 broncos.

Todd, I am glad you are going to make it!

Matt, Jeanette and I are looking forward to seeing you and Kelly again.

I was going to add a picture from last year, but I guess my "contributor" status has ran out.

OP
OP
matt w

matt w

Bronco Guru
My wife and I are going. Been registered since it opened. This is the wife's favorite trip. We are going to have another strong ACB contingent this year. Including Todd and yjzonie, current count is about 6 broncos.

Todd, I am glad you are going to make it!

Matt, Jeanette and I are looking forward to seeing you and Kelly again.

I was going to add a picture from last year, but I guess my "contributor" status has ran out.

Ya it is MY WIFES Fav TRIP of the year also and we are both looking forward to hanging out with you guys also! I just finished my ice chest/water carrier for the truck tonight...well sorta, gotta grind the welds and paint the thing and drill a hole or two!....But still c-ya there!;D