• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Daze Head Count!???

malonejy

Bronco Guru
I'll be there :D I just spoke with John at WCB and I should be picking up my Bronco this weekend. I've got some new goodies that I need to break in. Bronco Daze was my first event back in 2002 when the Bronco was still fairly new to me.

Attachments

• DSCF7341.jpg
    DSCF7341.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 32

Bundy

Bronco Guru
not very- there are alot of rigs and it's courtesy out there to not turn the corner until you can see the guy behind you... but it's still fun to have!

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
it's preferred if you do, but if you have some GMRS radios so you can keep in touch with someone that's alright. or if you're a HAM operator that's even better.

fordtrucksrule

Well i am unsure if i will have my rear end back together. but it is looking good! Ya last weekend i blew up my rear!

SDlivin

Loc.
San Diego
Alright, I'm in as well, with girlfriend too. same as last year.
Looking forward to it. Broke the carrier on the D30 last yr at this event (long story), have since replaced it with a D44 and disc front.

For your lady friends out there, my girlfriend is donating a bunch of M.A.C. make-up. Doesn't mean anything to us, but you mention that to the women folk and they'll know what that is....

Looking forward to it.

-Robert

Adarcy

I'm registered as well, but not sure if I'll be able to make it or not. Hopefully I can!

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
In the past when wild horses showed up he's brought some merchandise for sale. But not all vendors do. They'll usually deliver parts if you call them ahead.

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Typically not, but they have in the past delivered them to this event if you order them ahead of time, saves on shipping.

They all donate something for the raffle.

Thanks...mainly wondering for trail breaks, etc. . I carry spare this n that but you never know...:cool:

66horse

Bronco Guru
she claimed the opposite Ben... I was shocked as well but if I plan on bringing a lady friend a room with a bed and a shower is somehow more enticing than sleeping in a tent... go figure!

Too funny. Jamie said she wasn't coming unless we had a room. I had already booked the room so not a big deal.

And ya Ill be there.

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Well, my new CB just arrived (I honestly didn't even know they still made these things), so I guess I'm legit for this event!😜. Looking forward to the road trip and meeting some new friends.

SDlivin

Loc.
San Diego
likewise, cb installed and wired...
fluids replace in the tc and tranny, though have a leak in the tc, I'll have to address that when i get back.

Now all I have to do is get the rear differential gears and carrier done. It would be nice to have 4x this time around.

malonejy

Bronco Guru
Well you guys are better than me. I'll be the guy in the midddle of the pack without a CB. See you all there :)