• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Driver #13 It's Here

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
DownhillManiac99 said:
Isnt that Robert Warke? I thought he had a crazy built 351W or are you referring to something else in his drivetrain? ?:?
I don't recall who it was by name off hand. (I don't think it was Robert though) It was from Canada and has a Chevy SB with TBI. (I think the Tranny and T-Case was also Chevy stuff but I'm not certain) We took a close look at the motor when we stopped to let it cool down. I have to admit that it is the only rig that followed me up Can Opener other than my brother in the Big Bronco. He was also one of four of us to tackle the waterfall section on Firebreak Five. (I think that is where that pic was shot but I need to get mine first to look closer to see for sure)

eBronc

Loc.
Austin, Texas
You're welcome.

donks&broncs said:
Holy crap! That was you?! You just saved me a chunk of change brother. Thanx!

Yep. They had to delete a few photos and all of the captions to get it to fit, but most of the info is there. If you (or anyone else) has any questions or wants some additional photos or measurements, let me know.

I'll be working with the editor to see if future articles can be presented a little clearer, and captions retained with the photos - that alone will eliminate a lot of confusion. BD is a great mag, and it's mostly up to us (the contributors) to continue to making it better.

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
:)

It's a great mag, gotta be, I'm in it twice. haha Even gave me credit for a tailgate t-case repair... LOL

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
nvrstuk said:
It's a great mag, gotta be, I'm in it twice. haha Even gave me credit for a tailgate t-case repair... LOL
I may know some day. Seems as though everyone around me has received theirs already yet my mailbox remains empty with the exception of the normal bills that come even if I don't want them.

Last edited:

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Mine finally arrived today. Not only am I on pages 40 & 41 but I am also on page 46 in the bottom left corner. Plus my name is listed at the bottom of page 40 along with my brothers. His rig is the 78 under mine on page 41. It also seems my daughter managed to get a good deal of face time as a passenger as well. (Cover, 2 pics on page 41 in 2 rigs, and again sitting atop mine on page 46)

Rick Halle (SaddleUp)

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Bronco driver

My daughter laughed like crazy when she saw that the ONLY pic ever of her in a magazine and she's dressed in DRAG!! LOL

dan12580

i moved and diddnt know if i sent in my change of adress in time and wanted to join in on the fun that is getting the new issue so i went out and bought one. mom and pop market around the corner from my place sells it. odd smell. good magizine selection. there i am reading it the minute i get home. they my beautiful girlfriend walks in and excitedly hands me the copy i got in the mail. i hadnt checked the mail in a few days. oh well, maybe we should all buy 2 so that they can get their circulation up and make some more money and get more advertisers to pay attention to this wonderful magizine ;D .

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
dan12580 said:
i moved and diddnt know if i sent in my change of adress in time and wanted to join in on the fun that is getting the new issue so i went out and bought one. mom and pop market around the corner from my place sells it. odd smell. good magizine selection. there i am reading it the minute i get home. they my beautiful girlfriend walks in and excitedly hands me the copy i got in the mail. i hadnt checked the mail in a few days. oh well, maybe we should all buy 2 so that they can get their circulation up and make some more money and get more advertisers to pay attention to this wonderful magizine ;D .
I would happily do so if I could find them around here somewhere. Heck, I would buy 4 or 5 more copies.

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Multiple Bronco Driver copies

Hey Guys-

Some people may have received two copies because in conjunction with our mini catalog insert we mailed out a free copy to 5000 of our most recent customers. So, if that was you, Enjoy! or pass along to a needy non-subscriber ;)

Suzanne

CallmeGoof

Loc.
Crivitz, WI
Wow. We got ours like a week and a half ago. Plus I must have 2 subscriptions because we recieved 2. That is ok though. Me and hubby do not have to fight over them.

Jen

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
I have not seen mine, and I am getting worried. I hope my sub has not ran out. The wife manages that part of the relationship.

I thought I had a multi year sub, but maybe not.

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
Wo finally got mine and I live closer to Knoxville then alot of you, but I got a question on the Featured event article. I like a title to a pic, so I have to ask.

On page 43, Whats up with the potatos in the sand? ;D

On page 48, Need more info on the funky green exterior cage on the full size bronco and the two chics hugged up to each other? :-X

Ps. the front cover pic has me laughing everytime I pick it up, no question on that expression, its self explantory ;D

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
I just subscribed. This was the first issue I got but I only got one copy. If two copies were suposed to go to new subscribers as stated above, I should get another one! It would be nice to have one in each bathroom. LOL. I've got to get some photos together and get em sent in!

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
I'm waiting for my #13 issue and all I get is a notice stating "Your subscription has expired!".

Damn! I thought I renewed it but after checking my statements I can't find anything paid to BroncoDriver...

I'll call them tomorrow to check.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
BoltBuster said:
Ps. the front cover pic has me laughing everytime I pick it up, no question on that expression, its self explantory ;D
I'll give her a hard time about that. She was probably just spotting for the driver. She's been up that trail many times before so I doubt it would surprise her. (It didn't even cross my mind that it could be a look of surprise until I read your post)