• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Driver

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
I have been out of town and just got back in. The first thing I grabbed was my new BD. Thats what I call a welcome home hug.

jim71

Loc.
Sprague MB
My brother got his a coupla days ago. :D I got a peek at it but then he carted it off on a basketball trip. They won't be back til Saturday. :'(

OP
OP
airman

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jeep Slayer said:
Got mine today (Thursday) Bad part is my Daughter go the mag first so I HAD TO WAIT to read it. %)

You could do what I did and subscribe twice. One for the bathroom at work and one for home. It actually pretty cool that you have a daughter that gets the jump on your Bronco mag. I'm sure its for the trucks and not the men. Youre raising her right!

Jeff in AZ

OP
OP
airman

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
popsbronco said:
Got mine tues!
It didn't have a catolog
What king of catolog did other recieve?

It was a LMC Truck CAtalog. Mostly stock stuff but tons of it. Decent pricing.

www.LMCtruck.com

Jeff in AZ

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
airman said:
It actually pretty cool that you have a daughter that gets the jump on your Bronco mag. I'm sure its for the trucks and not the men. Youre raising her right!

Jeff in AZ

I have 2 daughters and a son. They haven't gotten into the magazine yet but they like helping me work on my Bronco. Last night I was teaching my 3 year old son how to use a ratchet and my 10 year old daughter how to air up a flat tire.

BTW I got my magazine Monday.

watfab

Loc.
Silt Colorado
Got mine and even had a picture of my bronco in it... (Bronkzilla article, tiny little front end at the left side of the frontal full flex picture, about 1/8" x 1/8" big :D ) Nice article about his rig. I have seen it wheel and it is very impressive.

OP
OP
airman

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
daddyg said:
I have 2 daughters and a son. They haven't gotten into the magazine yet but they like helping me work on my Bronco. Last night I was teaching my 3 year old son how to use a ratchet and my 10 year old daughter how to air up a flat tire.

BTW I got my magazine Monday.

My 4 year old has the best oiled bike chain in town! I showed his oil in a spray can once and he needs to oil every ride. He checks the tire pressure too. My 2 year old picks bronco driver instead of kid books for his stories at night when its my turn. I am so proud. I let them both sit on my lap and steer on a slow speed lap around the block.

Jeff in AZ

720Racer

Loc.
Auburn
I don't have mine yet, either. I think the reason mine is always a few weeks late is the mail man has to leave it on the floor board of his rig for a while before he can deliver it. Out of the 11 issues (I didn't sign up in time for #1 or #2) I have on the coffee table, only one or two aren't all torn up and dog eared. I don't know how to stop them, oh well. I guess since there's a catalog in #14 it's less likely to be destroyed when (if ever) it shows up.

77' IslandStyle

Loc.
Hawaii
No BD here in Hawaii yet.... funny.. the last two issues never came. i had to call and have them sent to me. I did get a BD renewal card thought yesterday.

Bummed in Hawaii

Last edited:

Case

i usually get mine late too, something about the mail service in MI sucks. that or the truck breaks down every freakin week. HHHMM, my cousin works for a trucking company that hauls the mail, better talk to him. :)