• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Driver

OP
OP
airman

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Case said:
i usually get mine late too, something about the mail service in MI sucks. that or the truck breaks down every freakin week. HHHMM, my cousin works for a trucking company that hauls the mail, better talk to him. :)

I was born in Grand Rapids. When I go back it still kills me to make a Michigan left turn on an expressway. My aunt works at the post office, I'll see what I can do.

Jeff in AZ ;)

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
I was in Knoxville 2 weeks ago and was going to pick it up, but this time it beat me home. ;D

720Racer

Loc.
Auburn
Ok, I got it!!!

Yesterday day I finished (except for getting it smogged) the GF's yj, and on test drive, I stopped at my mail box, and what do we have here? That's a good day whey your done (for now) working on a j**p, and the newest bronco driver shows up.

Galen

4x4Alaska

Loc.
Wasilla, Alaska
finally got mine yesterday...I always sit and read the entire thing in about an hour when I get it...and then start re-reading it..

Bronco Wild

Loc.
Nubraska
Mine's already seen every comode in the house :p It is officially broke in and wore out :( I'm already waiting for the next :D What's funny is that I received a second copy about 2 weeks after the first, now I got one still in the bag hugging an LMC

meathead333

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Alexandria, VA
how long do you think i should wait before i call BD up and request they remail me the current issue since i still havent gotten mine? ?:?

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
meathead333 said:
how long do you think i should wait before i call BD up and request they remail me the current issue since i still havent gotten mine? ?:?

Meat, I would give them a call if I was you. I ordered the first two digital back issue cd's over a month ago and have not received them yet so I emailed them the other day. Today I get a reply that says "You should have received issue 14 by now. If you still don't have it let us know and we'll satisfy your account immediately". I DID receive issue 14 but not my back issues on CD. They remembered to cash my check, but forgot to send my order I guess!

At any rate, they made it sound like everyone should have received issue 14 by now.

74bob

Loc.
Broomfield,CO
Haven't got mine yet. I guess I better email them. :( :( I bet the mailman has been reading it and will deliver it Monday. %) %)