• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco/Ford Swap meet

JRED

Does any one know of any Bronco/Ford swap meets in the midwest area?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Big one in Springfield, MO every year, and a couple more local around the KC area.. Shriner's I'm thinking..

I don't have details right now though, someone usually tells me when they happen, :(

steven1826

swap meet

Bronco Graveyard has at least 1 {check their website]
And there is another in the spring in Zeeland MI.

redburns

This isn't exactly in the Midwest but the F-100 Supernationals and All Ford Show is returning to Pigeon Forge TN this year. May 13-14, 2010. The last year the show was in Pigeon Forge (2005 I think) there were 1000+ vehicles registered and more parked everywhere they could be squeezed in the entire length of the strip. If you are familiar with the old location this year the show will be in the field on the other side of the river behind the Grand. The show has been at the Knoxville Fairgrounds for the past five years because they outgrew Pigeon Forge. Unfortunately the Knoxville location wasn't as family friendly and accessible and numbers dropped while it was there. I am in no way associated with the show but it does have a soft spot in my heart so I would love to see it become awesome again. Growing up my Dad and I went 10+ years together showing vehicles and setting up in the swap area. That's where I got hooked on trucks, what can I say.
http://www.f100supernationals.com/

redburns

Sitting here in the Parking lot in Pigeion Forge at the F-100 Super Nationals. Three or four Broncos here at the show. There is a lot better turnout than the past few years at Knoxville.

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Fill out your sig and other personal info. so we know what may be local to you.