• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

bronco frame in buda texas

andeez

Loc.
leon junction, texas
i am looking for a early bronco frame that was on ebay back around december that was located in buda, texas. i have lost my contact info. i am need of an eb frame so the body man can work on my rig while i assemble my rolling chasis at home. if someone knows where one might be please let me know. thanks

DavidCCTX

I purchased the frame and it now resides in my garage in Corpus Christi, TX. Awaiting my fiberglass body, dana 60 f/r, cummins 4bt project. If you need his contact information for something else, I can get it to you.

David Kirk

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
Andeez,

I'm assuming that you're out near Lake Leon, if you're up to a trip to Mesquite, you can get a frame from Jim Holy. 972-286-4249