• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco gathering/picnic - tennessee

ochretoe

Loc.
Millington
that dont sound too bad then.

is it a gun free park?

Guns are allowed in the park but be sure you have your permit on you and be ready to show it. Wish I could make it. I have lots of pork left over from yesterday butthe family and inlaws are still around. You all have fun and stay out of trouble.

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
Guns are allowed in the park but be sure you have your permit on you and be ready to show it. Wish I could make it. I have lots of pork left over from yesterday butthe family and inlaws are still around. You all have fun and stay out of trouble.

Hate that you can't make it man, some pork would've been a nice addition to the burgers, dogs, brownies, cake and deviled eggs I'm bringing.... Oh - and it would've been nice to meet you to! lol ;D

We'll see you next time friend, this won't be the last Bronco Round-Up!

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
Ok folks, I'm headed out the door to do a few things before going to the park. I think I PM'd everyone with my number so feel free to call if you need something!

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
Glenda and I had a fantastic time and really enjoyed meeting everyone today! Thanks for coming out despite the heat and not complaining about the charcoal burgers ;D

(THISENDUPBRYAN also attended and took the photo. Mavereq was also there but wasn't in the picture due to something about a relocation program...)

Attachments

• Bronco Picnic.jpg
    Bronco Picnic.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 98

mavereq

Bronco Guru
it was really nice to meet everyone and sorry i was running late. the day worked out well for me. i got a steering box, hydroboost unit, and the duff crew brought me some coil brackets.

i did notice that my wallet felt a lot lighter by the time i left.

Ratch

Contributor
WOOHOO!! Wife, kid and I had a great time meeting everyone. Thanks again to Suzie Duff & crew for the goodies and Tito for the brotherhood stickers.

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
WOOHOO!! Wife, kid and I had a great time meeting everyone. Thanks again to Suzie Duff & crew for the goodies and Tito for the brotherhood stickers.

DANG! I can't believe I forgot to say thank you! Yes, a HUGE thank you to the Duff Crew for the VERY cool shirt (Glenda's already laid claim to it ;D) and the Tito Man has struck gold with the design of the Brotherhood stickers! The brotherhood (and sisterhood) is what it's all about and what makes it so good!

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Wish I could have made it.
I did spend the afternoon working on a Bronco(actually stripping it apart).%)
Is any of the group going to make it to HorsePlay at Wheeling in the country (Summertown, TN)? 10-12 June

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
Is any of the group going to make it to HorsePlay at Wheeling in the country (Summertown, TN)? 10-12 June

I think Stingus will be headed down there on Friday or Saturday? Unfortunately, I leave for FL that Friday an will be gone for a week. I'll honk and wave as I head down 65 :cry:

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Sorry I missed y'all. By the time I got done with my stuff, it was going to be after 4 before I could get there.

byson1

Loc.
Nashville
Had a good time and enjoyed meeting some other Bronco brothers and sisters. Wish there had been more Bronco's but the one stingus had was worth it-eye candy for sure:)

THISENDUPBRYAN

Loc.
LENOIR CITY
We had a great time at the Picnic and the food was awesome, loved the BRONCO Burgers!!! Thanks Tito for the Brotherhood Decals there great! We'll see Ya'll at Horse Play I hope or the next Picnic!! Thanks for Everything, Bryan n Mitzi! :cool:

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
Sorry I missed y'all. By the time I got done with my stuff, it was going to be after 4 before I could get there.

it's ok but just so you know, we were there until after 6 ;D Show up next time and everything will be forgiven.

We had a great time at the Picnic and the food was awesome, loved the BRONCO Burgers!!! Thanks Tito for the Brotherhood Decals there great! We'll see Ya'll at Horse Play I hope or the next Picnic!! Thanks for Everything, Bryan n Mitzi! :cool:

Glad ya'll had a good time. I really enjoyed meeting the both of you and I know Glenda enjoyed it as well. BRONCO Burgers? Works for me. I was happy with the way they turned out myself but was worried. I never measure anything when it comes to seasoning and usually just make a pound at a time. Mixing up 15 pounds at one time had me worried!

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
Thanks to everybody who worked to make an awesome time.

What all was in the burgers?

If I told you, you'd owe me an intermittent wiper switch ;D That reminds me - I went to pull-a-part today and dang if I could find one, even on the vehicles they'd set out on Friday. What a minute.... Didn't you go there again on Friday?

...and what was I looking at when that pic was snapped??? %) ?:?

If you were like me, you were probably trying to figure out how to snag those keys from byson1 and take a ride in his Bronco!

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
yes i did. bronco and he black truck they set out. that was the only two i could find.

were the hubs and wheels gone?

lol, I figured you'd gotten it when I looked at the dash. I won't repeat what I said... :-X

RustyShackelfor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Centerville, TN
i did give one of them to ben for the same as i paid.

i have one hidden in the yard with some other parts too. Sometimes If i find something good and cant get it that day I hide it and go back for it.

Got a nice dome light and cd player in my stash to pick up one day.