• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

bronco graveyard sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelpsniper

Loc.
Ft. Lewis/Tacoma
Ordered my parts from Bronco graveyard. Got the stage 8 oil pan bolt kit and they shorted me 6 bolts. I also ordered the polyurethane hood pins /kit the came in a beat up old bag they look used and the bag also had dirt in it. I called them and the guy. He said ill call you back after he calls the supplier. There ridiculous. Was it just me or is this the type of business they run?

turbotim2

I have never had any problems with them and I have bought a lot of stuff from them.

moe d

Loc.
chicago, il
i've had nothing but great service from them.. I got shorted a part in a package and they had the part in next day shipping sent out the day i called them.. They sell a lot of stuff and do a great catalog. I think this is a one off situation.

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
I order stuff from them all the time and have never received a bad part or bad service. Hopefully they will make it right.

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
I've never had any issues with parts from them but the guys are a little short on the phone, maybe they are just overwhelmed or super busy. I have always got my parts on time from them as well and same goes for Toms and WH. Maybe I'm just lucky.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Been dealing with Jeff continuously since 1993 or 94. (Holy crap..that's fast approaching 20 years. They will surely send me something nice to commemorate the 20th..but I digress..;D) Never a problem that was not immediately corrected if any even came up.

That's been my experience.

huntersmky

Loc.
Madison, MS
i've ordered several parts from them over the last few months and i like them better than anyone I have dealt with. I even call and ask questions and they are always super nice about it. hate you had a bad experience. this your first order with them?

Bundy

Bronco Guru
that sucks- call him, let em fix it so they can be better as a vendor.

BicksBronc

Loc.
Concord, NC
We buy stuff all the time from them and if the order gets messed up they fix it.

I would take a picture of how the product came and send it to them.

I am sure they will fix your problem.

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
I've made several large orders with JBG. Always got exactly what I ordered in new condition. Never spoke with them though, I order online and haven't needed to resolve any issues yet.

Everyone goofs up now and then, give them a chance to work it out. I try to always hold judgement until the deal is finalized. By doing that, when and if you do decide to publicly accuse them you have more complete evidence which makes your case more convincing.

Using that approach I've never needed to complain publicly about a vendor here, since it has always worked out in the end. If it does not though, I will have a good basis for my complaint and I want my review of a vendors reputation to do as much positive, or if needed, negative influence as it possibly can.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Mistakes happen man, we all know it's a PITA sometimes and it sux, Just make sure you give them every opportunity to fix it before you post something.. "not saying you don't have the right too" don't get me wrong.

Call again, see if you can talk to someone else.

BEST OF LUCK to you man!!

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Like everyone else, I've ordered lots of stuff from them and never had a problem. Always had great service experience. I believe if you talk with them, they will make it right.

jrcflash

I have had nothing but top notch service from JBG as well. Give him a chance to make it right before you start bashing him publicly.

rockingm82

Loc.
St. Peters, MO
I ordered a rebuild kit for a D20 and for some reason the idler shaft did not fit. I opted to use the old idler shaft rather than wait for a new one and they gave me a $25.00 store credit. I was very happy with that.

I know it can be real frustrating when you order something, make all the preparation to get the job done, and then find one of the parts isn't correct or is missing. It is frustrating. Can just piss a guy off. I have learned to expect this with the Bronco a days and life is so much better.

I'm sure JBG will make right by you. Sometimes there are steps they have to take before they can do so. Sounds like some better communications are in order on both ends.

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
Everyone can have a bad day, suppliers, supply houses, heck even us Bronco owners. I have no problems with Bronco Graveyard, have ordered and will continue to order parts from them and every other parts house (I'm equal opportunity purchaser, usually first catalog I get my grubby hands on gets the order).

Even Duffs, and I go out of my way to order or try to order from them as they are closest to me, but darn it all, they didn't stock the last three parts I needed, and only referred me to other vendors.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Kelpsniper, that's a pretty inflammatory thread title. Sounds like you're just ranting instead of trying to solve the problem. As a new member maybe you haven't read the forum rules about vendor bashing.

No Vendor Bashing - This doesn't mean you can't complain about vendors, but let's keep it constructive. Don't just rant to get it off your chest. That isn't constructive. Before posting any complaint you must contact the vendor and give them the opportunity to correct the situation. If the person you talk to doesn't satisfy you then talk to the owner. None of the Bronco vendors are so big that you can't talk to their owners. All companies make mistakes. It's how they handle the mistakes that sets them apart. If you post before contacting the owner of the company your post will be removed.

I'm going to lock this thread until you've talked to them and given them a chance to address the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.