• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco in New Movie "Role Models"

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Yeah, I saw it as well. You know, I expect to see an EB in every new movie these days. It seems like our beloved rigs are very popular with Hollywood. I saw one in at least three different shows this week. The last one was on Knight Rider.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
That movie looks funny as hell, and I think your right, there is a Bronco in everything now days.

TN1776

Bronco Guru
They are coming out of the woodworks and being returned from the dead all the time. Our little rigs have quite the following.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I saw that also...I picked up a Ford Offroad Racing game for the Wii this weekend and it has a Bronco as one of the vehicle choices, however it looks like the new Bronco that is supposedly coming out.

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
I think that was the same Bronco that was at the beach in the last Knight Rider episode
I didn't get to see all of the Knight Rider show to see that one. I saw the commercial for the new movie, and I believe that rig has been in several movies and tv shows. It looks like the same one that was in the movie Cellular(had a pipe bumper with a brushgaurd), It was in the tv show the O.C. towards the end of the series, A Hillary Duff movie(a boyfriend drove it). There are others but, I can't remember at the moment. Correct me if I am wrong guys?

76 bronco J

Bronco Guru
I didn't get to see all of the Knight Rider show to see that one. I saw the commercial for the new movie, and I believe that rig has been in several movies and tv shows. It looks like the same one that was in the movie Cellular(had a pipe bumper with a brushgaurd), It was in the tv show the O.C. towards the end of the series, A Hillary Duff movie(a boyfriend drove it). There are others but, I can't remember at the moment. Correct me if I am wrong guys?

>>>>> I believe the cellular bronco was the green 76 from cinema vehicle services & the role model bronco was the green 70 they have..... see link & scroll down the page to see the 76>> www.cinemavehicles.com/store_inventory.asp?cat=5