• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco model

Would you like to see a 66-77 plastic Bronco model

• Total voters

medwards01

Loc.
Wilmington, NC
?:? It's hard to believe that the model manufacturers have not gotten onboard with the popularity of the Early Bronco. The RC and other toy manufacturers have certainly recognized its popularity as evidenced by their offerings....I would get in line to purchase several kits for myself and others as gifts!!

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
I would buy a few, be great to do with my son. Ok, really for me, but the wife would give me some points for building one for my boy. He would LOVE it.

MartyG

Bronco Guru
Absolutely! I never could get why they never made one, but the vehicle is one of the most popular of the 70's. I'd order 60 and give them out through the year (be sure to let Revell know that).

Dan's73

Bronco Guru
I'd be in for at least a few kits: one of my current '73, one for a chop/drop/street rod EB, one for my dream offroad EB, and one for my dream trailer queen EB....then likely a few more for my son to build & experiment with. Better put me down for a dozen!

There was a guy here last year that was doing some sculpting & such towards producing a kit...as I recall, he had already made some patterns and was casting them. I had hoped to help with some small parts but, as happens, I got slammed at work & couldn't find the time.

jgattonii

Loc.
North Carolina
Count me in for at least a couple. I'd set one up as my project Bronco is now w/ the original "Cloudy Day" paint scheme and all!! I'd keep the other ones for when I finish!

hammer

Bronco Guru
This reminds me of the polls they do in between periods of the local broadcasts for the Vancouver Canucks games. Somehow no matter what the question is, the canucks player involved in the poll always wins. Weird seeing as how the entire viewing audience is a canucks fan. Didn't see that coming.....

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
Don't like to shop, but I would set foot in a store for one. A few for my household, and a few more for gifts.

Who is going to apply for a job at Revell?

Doyle

Bronco Guru
I'd have to have a few. Have them include lift kits, flares and big mud tires.

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
You can already get tall mud tires. I have all the homemade lifts and accessories ready. I'll disassemble the Jeep models I have had in the attic for the last 20 yrs.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
You could put me down for a couple as well! Would be cool to have possibly a stock style model and another that is modified with lift kit etc.

But any model would be nice to see! ;D

OP
OP
69 Bronco

69 Bronco

Loc.
Aurora
I have no idea who, how, when or if this will happen. I just wanted to get some ammo to give Revell or any other model company so they can see how much in demand this would be.

Pflyboy

Loc.
Brighton, Colorado
Well, there have been several garage kits in the past, the Early Bronco is arguably the most popular and desirable truck out there, and the market will buy 'em up. What Revell is waiting on, we will never know. I think it's a bad business move to let this go as long as they have. Any competitor could snatch up the opportunity. It's just a matter of time.

jgattonii

Loc.
North Carolina
Well, there have been several garage kits in the past, the Early Bronco is arguably the most popular and desirable truck out there, and the market will buy 'em up. What Revell is waiting on, we will never know. I think it's a bad business move to let this go as long as they have. Any competitor could snatch up the opportunity. It's just a matter of time.

69 Bronco: Have you checked w/ any other manufacturers to see how much interest they would need before looking into producing one?