• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco on the beach

mhandy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Windsor,ny
My buddy and I decided to take the bronco's "his 96 and my 66" out to Island Beach to see if we could get any stripers

Attachments

• islandbeach 005.jpg
    islandbeach 005.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 27
  • islandbeach 009.jpg
    islandbeach 009.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 74
  • islandbeach 011.jpg
    islandbeach 011.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 147
  • islandbeach 004.jpg
    islandbeach 004.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 36

kkhammer

Loc.
Bellingham, Wa.
I love the rod holder on the front bumper!!! Thats awesome, these things really are a utility vehicle!;)

Awesome beach too!

Stock68

I owned a '96 Eddie Bauer identical to that one. Leather interior, heated seats- great truck. Wish I woulda kept it

OP
OP
mhandy

mhandy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Windsor,ny
nah. we were out there about 6 hours. the guys next to us caught a couple of shorties. the fish were staying too far out

75 Ranger

I want to drive mine to the local strip club and catch some stripper's...but my wife won't allow it. ;D

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing.

cgbexec

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Naples, FL
I want to drive mine to the local strip club and catch some stripper's...but my wife won't allow it. ;D

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing.

That is so funny! When I read it the first time that is exactly what I thought. I figured he knew where the strippers hang out and get tanned. ;D
I wish someone would tell me where that is.

ned72

Loc.
Truckee
the rod holder on the front is so badass. I might have to copy you and add one to mine