• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Owners in Central Oregon

RustyNutz

Loc.
Coos Bay
Bucmaster said:
Sorry about that, Marshfield changed its name 50+ years ago. I'm just stubborn. They now call it Coos Bay. I'm only 34 by the way.

Still the High School name though ;D

Better than being from North Bend ;)

OP
OP
jeffjess72

jeffjess72

Loc.
True Northern CA
Yellow76 said:
I ve got some friends that live in Prineville, Or which I believe is northeast of you. They are Bronco onwers as well. One is a bluish-purple half cab on 33's and the other one is a cut up rock crawler, currently red and black. I ve got a buddy that lives in Sweethome, Or and when he was going to school and living in Bend we would drive through Sweethome and meet him up on the pass and wheel up there. You should like it over there and we will be going to SOB also. Which camp site are you in?

We are at camp site 59. Like Jeff said, as it gets closer we sould try to get some people togeather and drive up to SOB. We are planning on leaving
Thursday morning.

Jess

cc

Loc.
eugene, oregon
Im about two hours away from bend in eugene. I havent seen anyone else post from eugene on here although I have seen a few brocnos around town. However there are quite a few owners in portland and it seems like even more in washington.
--Corey

KJHill

Contributor
Loc.
Central WA
I'm prolly 5.5 hours north of ya in WA. Hwy 97 goes right by me. I get down to the Tri Cities (Kennwick/ Pasco area) a couple times a year for golf. I've never gone further South on 97 than that though.

ckriz

Loc.
Central Oregon
hey jeff I live in the big city of L.A. pine about 45 minutes or more depending on how you drive. I just moved over here myself and love it. we need to hook up and do some trail runs. Just behind my house are some fun trails through the national forest they are real easy trails but fun. I plan on going to SOB as well, would love to convoy. Pm me if you want

Oh ya I like the color of the bronc
ckriz

House

Minutia Militia
Speaking of Coos Bay, Cascade Classic Broncos is planning another Back To Beach. Not sure when it is going to be though...