• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

bronco parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwm694202001

i have some parts for sale or trade for a good top half cab or full top

complete 76 302 suppose to be running when pulled out $75

factory 76 3 speed complete with linkages $25

76 j shift tranfer case complete $50

factory spare tire carrier i dont have the bolt that holds the tire to carrier but eveything else is there $50

factory bench seat out of my 68 $50

both doors off of 76 doors are bare $150 for both

brand new 4.5 inch lift kit from wild horses 4x4 rear new rear 11 pack lift springs, new front progressive rate coil springs, and bushing kit heavy duty u-bolt package for leafs all you need is shocks let go for $350 plus shipping that wont even buy the leafs

also dont forget guys im looking for a good top half or full cab let me know what you have

im located just outside columbus indiana 47246 so thats what stuff will ship from i never shipped doors or anything big so u can figure shipping from my zip with your provider thanks again brad

OP
OP
B

bwm694202001

lift kit

wanted to let everyone know i forgot to mention in the ad the lift kit is brand new with zero miles rear leaves was installed in but never drove so they have a little surface rust on them coils where never installes neither was the 7 degree c-bushings thanks

ky-resto

Interested in the complete 76 302, 3spd and transfer case. I'm in Batesville could come look- PM sent with my phone #.

boonie

If the deal with the lift falls through, pm me I'd be very interested. Thanks, Jason.

2b1ask1

Loc.
oklahoma
I have a half cab that I would do a partial trade for the lift kit, if its not sold...

OP
OP
B

bwm694202001

bronco parts update

just wanted to let everyone know lift kit is sold and doors are sold

Status
Not open for further replies.