• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Parts in Nor-Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kansas Corey

Loc.
NorCal (East Bay)
lil-bronc said:
The roadster doors are identically as the ones that BC broncos was selling a few years ago. I haven't finished making them but they are close to being done. They have the half hinges on them that make them easy to remove.

lil-bronc

sent you PM

OP
OP
L

lil-bronc

Loc.
Folsom, Ca
I would probably sell that pretty cheap, not much more then I am selling the rollcage. To let you know that I have dove tailed the front and rear about + 20 inches. It would come with a title and can be street legal in Ca with mud flaps.

California_77

Loc.
Salinas
Windshield

I am interested in the windshield and weatherstripping for the doors. What kind of condition are they in and what are you asking for them?

OP
OP
L

lil-bronc

Loc.
Folsom, Ca
Yellow_66 - How much for the HP D-44 housing.

With 4.11s, drum brakes $200 obo.

Snake66bronco - I am also interested in tilt column if still available

One person has asked me to hold it but I will find out officially by next week and PM you if that falls through.

OP
OP
L

lil-bronc

Loc.
Folsom, Ca
California_77 said:
I am interested in the windshield and weatherstripping for the doors. What kind of condition are they in and what are you asking for them?

We can work out some deal. I will send you a PM.

OP
OP
L

lil-bronc

Loc.
Folsom, Ca
I will take $250 for an EB HP D44, needs gear installed and right axle, comes with drum brakes and raised trak bar mount.

Status
Not open for further replies.