• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Parts in Nor-Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ned72

Loc.
Truckee
How much for the shackle flip kit and leaves and also for the 4.5" coils? Do you have any pictures of the shackle flip kit?

OP
OP
L

lil-bronc

Loc.
Folsom, Ca
ned72 said:
How much for the shackle flip kit and leaves and also for the 4.5" coils? Do you have any pictures of the shackle flip kit?

PM me your e-mail and I willl send you pics. I was hoping to get $175 for the shackle flip kit and coils.

lil-bronc

OP
OP
L

lil-bronc

Loc.
Folsom, Ca
blewbird77 said:
is the cage still avaliable, and do you have pics and cost. Del

I need your e-mail to send pics. Also, I would like to sell the whole bronco as a whole before I sell the cage only but I am not going to sit on it for too long.

lil-bronc

pmctighe

Please confirm the what of the following is still available and send pictures and asking price to pmctighe@pacbell.net:

3. Sagniaw Box and Pump
4. Hydro-Assit kit
8. Custom Roll Cage
24. HP D44 housing EB width w/ raised track bar bracket
26. Electronic fuel selector

Thanks

OP
OP
L

lil-bronc

Loc.
Folsom, Ca
pmctighe said:
Please confirm the what of the following is still available and send pictures and asking price to pmctighe@pacbell.net:

3. Sagniaw Box and Pump
4. Hydro-Assit kit
8. Custom Roll Cage
24. HP D44 housing EB width w/ raised track bar bracket
26. Electronic fuel selector

Thanks

Still have everything. When I sell something I try to post it immediately for everyone. I could give you a package deal.

lil-bronc

raharr3

Loc.
Linden,Ca
How much for the cage and please send me some pics when you get a chance...I PMd yah awhile back but your a busy man these days ;D

tj_roush

Loc.
Sacramento, CA
intrested in stuff

I think I bought a hard top and tailgate from you awhile back. I am now intrested in the headers, windshield, flipped GM steering, and cage. Maybe a few other things if I dont get the things I really want or blow my monthly budget. Drop me an email thomasroush@hotmail.com or give me a call (916)792-6060 I am available this weekend and early next week.

Thank you
Thomas Roush

BLU74

Loc.
Folsom, CA
Is the cage a family style? If so, I'm in the area and would like to come by to see it if its still available.

OP
OP
L

lil-bronc

Loc.
Folsom, Ca
It is a family style with a little modification. I would like to sell the complete bronco, dovetailed front and rear before I sell the cage for $750, but might end up selling the cage only.

Status
Not open for further replies.