• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco projects - Raleigh-Durham, NC ?

trekgurl

Who's got a project going or working on their bronco around Raleigh-Durham , NC area,, Even if your within 100-150 miles etc,,

I'm mainly looking for you hard core mechanics that tear everything down and put it back together, frame offs definately,,, but any EB projects is ok.

I'm not much of a mechanic but I can do basic stuff. and I'm trying to tear my 74 down. I've got some manuals and have been reading alot,,, but I want to see how others are doing things, pickup ideas etc.

Mine is in rough shape ( if I destroy something no big deal) and I'm not sure what to focus on first. PO had it rigged up with a lot of things :-X It was running when I got it but part of the carburetor linkage "fell" off today as I was trying to get it winterrized.

I need to learn how to do regular brakes (I have only one working now) and dragging my feet is hard on my shoes %)

Anna ( in Durham)

braxton357

Loc.
morganton NC
I'm in morganton. Not too close to raleigh, but on I 40 if you're heading west. I've got quite a few bronco books you can read if you need.

Also, why the 2nd marines avatar?

skip

Loc.
North Carolina
I'm in winston salem not doin a frame off but i'm rebuilding the engine, new floorboards, and paint and just cleanin it up. I'm 20 i'm doin it at my technical school i'd be happy to help you out anyway i can.